Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Level Alchemy

Go down

High Level Alchemy Empty High Level Alchemy

Post  Kazaa Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am

High Level Alchemy is the new system for making weapons armors and items through alchemy. These are 60+ and are very powerful. These are made using scrolls that are One time use only. This will be a growing guide on the system as I learn what I can.

First off here's a thread that covers a lot of the technical parts but I'll try to better explain everything in it. http://akfrostnadomo.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nadomosystems&action=display&thread=243

Unlocking HLA
To unlock HLA your first must have a 60+ class and at least level 30 alchemy skill. Then you must talk to an npc at Bigbeam City - Taoist Master Cinglu (163, 245). He will ask you to choose which of the 3 types you want to use, weapon, item, or armor. Once you decide this you CAN NOT change so make sure its the one you want. The name says what you basically can make but I'll better explain the 3 types later on and what they can do.

Once you have made this decision he will send you on a series of four collection quests depending on the type you choose.

1) This one is the same for all, bring him 10 bronze oar. This is one of the new mats used in HLA. To get this you must refine equipment thats level is 30-49. To refine equipment you must take it to Refining Master Liang Bailian (120,208) and pay a fee. The equipment must be at max dura to be refined. You will then get some oar. Simply do this till you have 10 bronze. Later I'll give more info on this.

2)This is the easiest part of the quest. He will ask for you to go to Mai Liangcai (106 197) and buy 10 of 2 different types of ingredients. It will cost 20k to buy all of it. Simply go and buy what he needs then come back and your done.

3) Here is where it gets hard, He will ask for 3 of 2 different level 6 collection mats. The issue is most of these can not even be farmed in the game right now and are highly wanted. The best way is to send a forager fairy to get them. Otherwise you will have to buy from another player. Once you are able to obtain these mats take them back to the guy.

4) Now for the last part and also one of the hardest parts. You will need to collect 10 of a demonic drop. These are dropped at extremely low rates by 60+ monsters in Big Beam and the Academy of Mirrors. They also can be gained by doing instances in these areas. Once you can obtain 10 of the type he asks for bring them back.

After all this you shall gain a title and 2 recipes that are exclusive to your type of skill and the ability to use alchemy scrolls of the type you have chosen.

Once I get a chance I'll add a description of each of the 3 types and what they can do.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down