Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Anime Character Reminds You of...Yourself

2 posters

Go down

What Anime Character Reminds You of...Yourself Empty What Anime Character Reminds You of...Yourself

Post  Slog Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Ok since i started this Topic i shall go first The Only Anime character that i can think of that reminds me of me is Karrot from Sorcerer hunters Here's a youtube Link to show why and let me know if you agree rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-sao6PY5Ik

In case your wondering why he is on a Cross ..his friends put him there so he wouldnt chase after women rofl

Slog

Back to top Go down

What Anime Character Reminds You of...Yourself Empty Re: What Anime Character Reminds You of...Yourself

Post  Jarod Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Gourry Gabriev, no contest. He's tough and rough, he knows his stough stuff. He's not passive by any means, but he's got a big heart no matter what.

He's also pretty much dead from the neck up. Not stupid, just, he usually doesn't have to think, so, he doesn't. Same with fighting. He's a terrific swordsman, but he only bothers when he has to. It gives him a sort of "innocent hero" aspect, though it's a running joke that he's just a stupid hero.
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down