Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons

5 posters

Go down

Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons Empty Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons

Post  Mjrn Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

~*~*~*~*~*~Amber Dragons~*~*~*~*~*
Leader: Xasora

Primary Members:

Secondary Memebers:

What this branch is concerned with: Getting new and lower levelled guild memebers accustomed to the guild, recuiting, low levelled parties, and learning how to play the game.

You will be working in the Amber Dragons branch to help any new memebers get accustomed to life in Chaotic Dragons, also if you are a new player you can be helped out with any issues you have with the game.

Try getting together and forming low levelled parties, many of the higher levelled players have alts and low levels they can use to help. Also spam recuits in cities and dungeons to try and get more people in on our wonderful guild.

Another thing that can be a hassle is quests, such as bosses like the FFK and title quests, maybe we can work on some parties to complete these.

These pages are used for discussing things your branch will be doing, feel free to expand more than I did, have fun!~

Mjrn, Queen of Dragons

Last edited by Mjrn on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons Empty Re: Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons

Post  Mjrn Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Saved for later posts
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons Empty Re: Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons

Post  Xas Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Hellu all, my name is Xasora (you may call me Xas x3), and I'm the lovely leader of this little branch. :3

Since this branch is open to all members of the guild, I highly encourage anyone who would be interested in helping to get new people acquainted to the guild, as well as DoMO in general in some cases, to join this branch. This branch will likely serve as a "starting" branch for newer, lower level dragons, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to have some seasoned dragons here as well. x3

This branch is ideally looking for members who don't mind lending a helping hand here and there, especially to other newer and lower level members. If you feel this branch would give you a sense of purpose, then we would be more than happy to have you! :3
Xas
Xas

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaoming01 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

*cough* did someone forget about me?

xiaoming01

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Mrrr? All guild Branches are open to everyone
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Xas Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm

xiaoming01 wrote:*cough* did someone forget about me?
Xiao, this is the forum where you make it official what branch you're in. :3

If you'd like to stay in my branch, then just leave a post saying so, just so we know. I hope you choose to stay! :3
Xas
Xas

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaoming01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

so i am offically in this branch XD

xiaoming01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Amnesia Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm proud to be an Amber Dragon ^.^ pirat
Lady-Amnesia
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Amber Dragons: Welcoming and Helping the Baby Dragons Empty joining this branch

Post  DemonWarrior Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:22 am

I fit the discription for this branch better than the other branch.I'll do my best to make yall proud

DemonWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down