Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Chaotic Dragons was formed

3 posters

Go down

How Chaotic Dragons was formed Empty How Chaotic Dragons was formed

Post  Mjrn Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:30 pm

A few people have asked me how Chaotic Dragons was created and how we have become who we are today. I have decided to write a history of the guild, but I ask any members to include their experiences with the guild, of if you are an older member to add to the history.

It all began with a guild called Modern Marvel. It would be considered one of the original guilds, a grandaddy guild. For it's time it was fairly sucessful, being in the top 100 guilds was most certainly a feat. The guild itself consisted of a handful of colourful characters, but it had one major flaw; a very bad leader.

C-Dub, the original leader of Modern Marvels and a level 40 theif was far more concerned with himself and cared little for the members of the guild. It was an elder named Stormcloud who kept the guild together and ensure that all of it's members were sastified. [Those who knew her well referred to her as the guild therapist, since she handeled everyone's problems.]

I myself was very new to Marvels, being added by a member named Jacklebots during one of my soloing excursions in Canute Canal, I at that time was a 19 Blademaster. I was greeted by an array of friendly member, many whom I became very close friends with, especially my fellow guildies Slog, Liah, Hebi-sama, Loham, MisfitAyame and Valz who would later become some of the founding Chaotic members.

After some time, C-Dub's lack of leadership began to take a toll on the guild as demands were not met and the guild ceased to progress. I almost left the guild when a friend of mine invited me to join French Knights, a primarly French speaking guild. After many fond memories such as getting Slog to recuit Hebi [who to this day will remain the hardest person to recuit] To the fail movie that LaFayne tried to do. The Modern days were a simplier time with a large storm bruing.

One evening, after a night on the town, I logged on and was invited to a secret meeting held by Slog in the dead of night at Darkdale. [and at night it was, the meeting was close to 2am] we decided that C-Dub's leadership was going to destory the guild, and that we should make our own. Whispers of a new guild being formed was passed around Modern as Stormcloud pleaded me to stay with her.

To this day if I could I would have brought Storm with us, but she at the time was in a relationship with C-Dub.

On Slog, Hebi-sama, Liah, Valz, Selena-Chan, myself and TeaWolf [who leflt immediatly after since we were lacking a person] created Chaotic Dragons, with Slog as the chair person. The 5th elder spot would soon be filled by MisfitAyame who joined a few days later.

Last edited by Mjrn on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

How Chaotic Dragons was formed Empty Re: How Chaotic Dragons was formed

Post  Celica Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Wow...that is an amazing story. I heard about Modern Marvels from Slog but I didn't really know the whole story about Chaotic Dragons' beginnings...well done, Mjrn :3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Ali Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 am

Whoa I didn't know all that ever happend, nicely written Smile
Swift_Ali
Swift_Ali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content