Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons

3 posters

Go down

A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons Empty A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons

Post  Mjrn Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 pm

So I've had a few of the more hatchling memebers as me about some of the people whom myself and some of the olders memebers talk about. Here I will give a breif explanation of who the old leaders and founding members of Chaotic Dragons are. If you have memories of a certain member who is either no longer with us, or is not that active feel free to post here.

Valz
Valz was one of the founding members of Chaotic Dragons and an original elder. He was a male shura who ended up quitting domo [though he randomly pops on once in a while] due to the amount of time he had to contribute to his band. Valz is actually the father to some of my children such as Loham, we ended up getting together during the infamous LaFayne video. It was mostly because of Valz, and his domo brother Slog that I ended up comming to Chaotic Dragons and not staying in Modern Marvel. Valz was a very poliet, quiet guy who was extremly kind hearted.

Monad
I remember the first day I met Monad, who was a friend of Slog's. I had to buy some black hair dye from him [though he played a female shura], and he gave me a pair of seven day bunny ears which was my first costume. [yes kiddie, when I started to play costumes were few and far between and VERY expensive. Around a month later he joined Chaotic and ended up taking Ayame's place as elder when she left for the first time. Monad was a very kind person, who became a very close friend of mine. His twisted sense of humor and his regualr "howdys" made everyone smile. Monad was on the top of the PK boards as he was very good at the arena and played a 52 theif when 50 was a hard level to get to. Monad was one of those people who you could talk to and he would generally care, his kindess was experienced by all the the guildies who were online during this time. He often settled many disbutes between many of the guildies and he often supported me during times of trouble. Over a hundred and sixty days have past since Monad mysteriously dissappear, to this day I regret never getting to say goodbye to him, and I wish I had his advice when I became the chairperson. If I could have one person back, it would be Monad.

Hebi-sama
Now since Hebi is my real-life best friend [though she attend school out of town] I still get to see her. We both started the game at the same time and we both were members of Modern Marvels. I remember when I got recuited and tried to get her to join, she refused. Slog litterally stalked Hebi for a good two weeks until she finally caved and joined the guild. Hebi was a shaman and we had many nooblet-solo adventures. Hebi was the backbone of Chaotic, if she had a problem with something, she would vocalize it. She was a very strong player who had a no BS out look. Hebi stopped playing once she moved to attend university.

Moments
Moments was a bundle of energy, she loved life and always brought a smile to guildies faces. Moments had this interesting habit of locking guild members into closets, I was often locked in with a tiny eye hole to look at people. Moments was one of those people who could make you smile no matter what mood you were in.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons Empty Re: A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons

Post  Liah Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Selena~Chan
The first time I've ever met Selena was at DarkDale during her wedding. I showed up with Adam and during the ceremony she would randomly whisper me saying things like, "Liah and Adam sitting in a tree....". We would run all over looking for Alchemy Jars and the looney would seriously try to strike up a conversation with them. We called them "Talking Jars" (so if you ever hear me scream that randomly, now you know why xD). She and I are both shura, have the exact same hairstyle, and by coincidence always had the same costumes. We are also both Puerto Rican and used to yell out, "PR twin powuh!" whenever the other logged on :p. As time passed, she found other interests and other games to play. Regardless, shes unforgetable in my eyes and my forever PR twin Smile

Monad
Oo boy, what to say about Monad?
Well, I first met Monad in the Guild Cottage either the day after or the same day he joined Chaotic Dragons. It was late and barely anyone was on at the time, so Slog invited me to hang out with him and Monad in the cottage. He was on his thief naturally and as I walked in he used Shadow Advance and disappeared. Being as how that was my first time seeing that skill, I was baffled as to where he went. From then on he used to tease me with it xD. Monad and I also used to duel our bears when Snuffy and Pepper were the same level (He and I were always naked during those duels although I never knew why. Just seemed fun at the time lol)

Moments
Mome was also a dear friend of mine. She always had funny random things to say. She was very good at cheering up guildies (I called it one of her skills). The first time I met her was when Slog asked me to recruit her to Chaotic Dragons. I don't really remember, but I think she was also in Modern Marvel back when we were. She and Kooh were actually the two who first started calling me Li-Li xD. Like Mjrn said, she had a habit of locking us up in her closet for...safe keeping? We always had to give her something to get out xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons Empty Re: A History of the leaders and elders of Chaotic Dragons

Post  Celica Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Monad

One of my favorite Dragons. Like Mjrn and Liah said, he was the best. He was our guild PvPer (a super pwnsome one), our guild alchemist, at the time having the highest lvl alchemy when he was in the guild. Like some other people in the game he played a female shura, but we all still loved him all the same.

Always funny and friendly, it was always fun to talk to him. He made me my very first crafted set of lvl 40 dancer wear. He was a fast lvler, and my inspiration to lvl my best. It was fun to play around with him too, and he would have naked duels with Mjrn and others, and Tika would get funny screenies of his panties. XD

During the first few weeks since they started the Emperor Sword Cup in the Arena, he was one of the first few to obtain the coveted Emperor Sword, so far the only one to ever obtain it in our guild.

He was also the first pioneer to take on Malachite after the quest first appeared. Along with Mjrn, Liah, Rafaelito and I, we tried to take on Malachite. We got as far as spawning her later on with just me, Liah, and Monad, and we were pretty proud to have gotten that far.

I loved Monad cuz he was like family, also being of Filipino descent, the first one to tell me that Zymes was also one of us, and we all shared something in common. From then on I never knew what happened to him...and it brings me to tears thinking of where he had gone...but wherever he went...I send him love.

Selena~Chan (female shura char)

The first time I knew about her, I heard she was Slog's wife. After I heard about Slog's real wife, I later found out that Selena was Slog's domo wife. After getting to know her more, she was fun and friendly, always having a ball with her talking in broadcast, or seeing her as a naked zombie.....lmao....

But anyway, she was awesome, and I hope she'll come around Domo again sometime...

XShinomoriAoshiX (human male char)

OK Now I don't remember exactly how his name was spelled...nor if he used to be a branch head or not....but he was one of my first close friends in Domo, and in Chaotic. I could relate to him because he lived in Hawaii as well (though on another island).

His main job was Doctor....and his char would look just like Sephy only with black hair...

He was the first to show me the world of Domo, asking me to fly with him around the maps, dodging dangerous monsters but taking in the beautiful sights. We both fell in love with Collington, making it our hometown.

It wasn't until after first learning about the lover's quests that we first thought about doing them. However at the time the lover's quests weren't completely implemented yet. Being close to him, I could say that he would have been my very first lover on Domo, but I can't remember if I did register him as one.

His trademark were rabbit ears...he always liked to wear them, though to his lack of money he would always just buy the 7day ones every chance he could.

He was a quiet person, but funny, lighthearted and helpful. I remember he would help Slog during the time Slog had left the guild for a brief "vacation."

It wasn't until he disappeared for a long time later. The last time I saw him online he made a surprising comeback. A baseball injury caused him to be away from Domo for a long time, but shortly after he returned he went away again...and has been gone ever since. I'll always miss him...
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down