Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules

Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  Mjrn Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Hello fellow Dragons.
I expect that everyone of you just glance over the guild rules as a refresher to keep our guild happy and healthy.
Please note that if you have an issue with an individual in or out of the guild to contact either and Elder or Branch Head. If one cannot be reached send them a PM, IM or mail them in game, you may also use this section of the forum.

Guild Rules

~Please note that all of DoMo ToS rules will be enforced [if you do not know of the ToS, please look on DoMo's main webpage] Also note that DoMo is a PG-13 game, and to not exceed that rating in your chat. We have younger guild members so please be courtious.

~By no means will any racist, sexist, or harmful comments will be accepted in any chat. Our guild is very diverse, therefore please keep your comments to yourself. Only one warning will be issued, then an auto-ban will be enforced.

~Keep any arguements out of the guild chat. Unless it concerns the whole guild, move your issuse to whisper, or PM. Please do not include or bother people who are not involed, we do not care so don't waste our time. Repeat ofenders will be punished.

~Please keep intament affection to a minimun. It is okay to show your love for another guildie, but do this in limited amounts for it can irratate and make other guild members uncomfortable. Move it to team or a private chat. Repeat offenders will be punished.

~The guild warehouse if for Elder Quest items ONLY, if you are unsure what these items are, please check out the section on the forum.

~The guild bank is for guild events, levelling up, an guild matters only. Do not beg to use this money for your own gain, and if you wish to run a guild event, please talk to an Elder.

~If you are online during a Guild Meeting, attendence is mandetory, no exceptions.

~Be respectful, treat others as you wish to be treated.

~There is a mandetory 1,000 gold donation to the guild bank per week. This funds our guild events and guild levels, without it we will not host any more events.

~Please do no beg for money repdiatly in guild chat.

~Please keep guild matters within the guild. Dissucussing them with others will only cause us a headache and extra trouble. If you are a member of position you can be de-ranked for this.

~If you are reported more than twice in the report behaviour section of the aeria games forums you will be banned. I do not want my guild to have a reputation. [dumb reports like "oh he touched my monster won't be considered.]

ALL GUILD RULES ALSO APPLY TO THE CHAOTIC VENT ROOMS

If I have missed any rules, or you feel something should be added, PM me and I shall add it. Thank you.

Mjrn, Queen of Dragons
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Empty Re: Guild Rules

Post  Mjrn Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Concerning the "whatever attitude", cocking off, bad mouthing, inapropriate language and anything that falls in this general cateorgy.

The Strike System [will be recorded]

~If you break this rule three times in guild chat with something telling you to knock it off and you ignore OR it is excessive you will be talked to by a branch head or higher.

~If you presist to have three more strikes of this behaviour in guild chat, you will be talked to by an elder or higher and there will be mention of being kicked out of guild.

~If it still persists one or more times, you will be spoken to by Liah or myself and there is a high possibilty of a ban from guild.

Esentially this applies to any type of verbal conduct that is distrubing and disheartening to guild memebers, and also to stop people from ignoring branch heads, elders and other members. If you find this system unjust, pm me.

Remeber that we will use our best judgement on the person or persons, sometimes accidents and mis-comminications happen, do not worry.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down