Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Mjrn Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Hello Dragons, for some of you who may now not know my name is Mjrn, I'm the guild leader for Chaotic Dragons on domo and Admin to this forum.

We are more than happy to share this forum but please note that there is some basic forum rules that all must follow:

1) Please do not flame or harass any of the members. If you have an issue with a member of this forum please bring it to the attention of an Admin or Mod.

2) Please do not use vulgar, racist, harmful or sexual language of any sort.

3) Please be considerate of fellow members, we have people from all over the globe so think before you speak, if someone is offended by what you say, then stop.

4)Please do not double post.

5) Please try to keep Requiem based chats in the Requiem section, and DoMo based chats in Guild announcements/events. General chatterbox and Members are open to people of both games, but just to keep it neat and orderly try to keep game related talk in the appropriate section. [I'm not saying you can't post in the others, just keep it related.]

Please also read the Chaotic Dragons [DoMo] guild rules for a better understanding.
These rules are subjected to change or update.

Thank you,
Mjrn Queen of Dragons.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down