Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Fun Day

+3
Mjrn
Zymes
Light-Wingz
7 posters

Go down

Guild Fun Day Empty Guild Fun Day

Post  Light-Wingz Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 pm

I see alot of people in this guild but nothing fun just leveling and collecting mats so here is my first post and i hope to here a little feedback.....

Im going to be holding a hide and seek game for anyone and everyone (all levels are welcome) noone gets left out except for event coords and me.
This is the list of helpers i would like:

Mjrn (job): hider
Zymes (job): Start Line Judge/ Finish Line Judge
Lady (job): hider
Liah (job): hider
Me (job): Ring leader/ hider

Here are more details about this it will be done sunday 22nd november, prizes will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd places plus a small prize for last place.

1st place prize : 100k gold
2nd place prize : 50k gold
3rd place prize : 20k gold
Last place prize: Wait and see

Rules: Everyone is to start at Bigbeam South Gate and then it will begin then the hiders will give small hints to the areas they are in and to make sure your not cheating they will all have a item to collect which you will have to exchange with them for, then once you get to the finish line which is in Bigbeam West Gate you must show 4 items to zymes and he will annouce the winner but dont forget to keep going all as you could be second or third or even last lol Very Happy.

If all the people put on this list reply with a yes to this then the go ahead will be great and i will chat to each person on a one to one basis and then as a whole.

So i hope you like it and if this is a big hit i will hold more, so i hope to see you all there.
You are all welcome to also reply with a i will be there or a sorry i cant make it.
Light-Wingz
Light-Wingz

Back to top Go down

Guild Fun Day Empty Re: Guild Fun Day

Post  Zymes Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:58 pm

I will help if I can make it. It's a Sunday and I'm usually busy at weekends. and I have work Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 6EST pm to 12EST pm >.<.

If Its before my work, and I'm free, then I'll be glad to help. I'll need some more explanations though. I'm kinda confused how the event will go. ^^;
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I should be free to go, most Sunday's are my lazy days :3
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:34 am

I'm free, sounds fun. Count me in :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 am

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it since I work on weekends. Good luck and have fun with it,though. :3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaoming01 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

will be working, have fun everyone ^^

xiaoming01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Amnesia Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:27 am

I'll be there most likely~
It all depends on when I get back up to my college appt. from spending a weekend at home <3
Lady-Amnesia
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Light-Wingz Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Cool ok so now to get the word out to everyone so please all start plugging away in guild chat either to send them here or tell them alittle about it.
Zymes im going to call everyone tomorrow so please be on around 1am ish time gmt which i think is 8 hours behind for you so it should be 5pm.
All questions will be answered and i will tell you what your role is and more important is just to chill really and give the others abit of fun.
Also as a thank you gift to the coords i will be purchasing next week on my payday a few items for the helpers.
Sorry to hear a few cant make it already but if all of this goes fine then hopefully you can make it to the next one or i might even hold a midweek one and weekend one.

Time the race will start will then have to be before zymes leaves for work so i was thinking if i can sort out the time zone between me and you zymes then we can do it way before your work.

I have collected all the items to exchange with the guys who participate and i will be exchanging them with you guys on saturday.

Then the game of hide and seek will be on sunday around about 3pm ish zymes time PST, all hiders please think of a good place to hide and when i speak with you please tell me and only me (except places where the monster aggro) best to stick abit mainstream.

Well until tomorrow see you all and remember plug away
Smile
Light-Wingz
Light-Wingz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Amnesia Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 pm

I dont know if I can get on Sat at a time when you will be on. I'll be back around 2 (GMT-6) or central US time zone.
Lady-Amnesia
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down