Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

+2
Liah
Lucxene
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

Post  Lucxene Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:51 am

I have notice that my fanfic might get done with in the next couple of posts. I'll try to have it done but school gave me this horrible test.-_- Will see how that goes...but anyway, just a reminder.

I will be posting a thread for part two before the story is in motion...so that will also be the sign up thread. As well as some editing information and adding things in. So this is your chance if you are not in my fanfic but wish to be in the second parter. You must post under that thread.I'll give people enough time to not only post there but to read the fanfic if they haven't already to get a idea how the story is going up to the new story line...So...I hope we get our returning main characters.XD

Celica,Zion,Mjrn and Liah as well as others who are with them such as Zenechoe,Hazji,Nitro, the Muses and Thuy. So yeah, I'm not sure if Mjrn is around much so if she's still cool with being around and all I'll talk with Liah. She can probably get answers out of her since sadly my cell phone doesn't go out of the U.S.-_-...Lamers.

But anywho, I hope you guys like how the story is going! Prepare cause the end of the first parter is near! Dum dum dum!!!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

Post  Liah Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am

Awesome Lucx :3

I can't wait to sign up for part two not to mention reading the final chapter o:

*Zion's voice* It's gonna be so badass! xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 pm

WHOO! That was an EPIC chapter!!! O.O

Lucxene wrote:Celica:You joking?
Zion:Scared?
Celica:There is no man or beast I'm afraid of. >_>
Zion:x.x I believe that.
Celica:What was that?

ROFL! I'm sure that would so be me and Zion....small sibling argument before an epic battle. <<;;;

But everybody kicked MAJOR BUTT!

WOOT Celi & Zi sibling POWAH!

WOOT Mjrn & Liah SMASH POWAH!

Although Nitro with only a switch blade made me laugh. XD Military boy needs more resources than that, but what they hey, rofl.

And what a climax...Lucx being the rumor spreader...O.O I never would have expected that, seriously.

Awesome job, Lucx...I really enjoyed reading this. ^.^

I wonder what our heroes will do now... ?
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Hah hah. Thanks. ^_^ I'll post the final chapter soon and then the new thread will be open under discussion for the part 2.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Hell yes! I finally got someone at the end! (even though it was only a story). Whoo, I wish dates were that easy with other women like it was with Thuy << >>. Yeah, I know, go ahead, laugh. Whoo for happy endings! Can't wait for the next =D
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

YAAY what a beautiful ending! ^_^

wrote:Liah:;_; It's so beautiful!
Celica:;_; I know!
Mjrn:....
Thuy: It's sweet, I wonder how my wedding will be like.
Mjrn:>_> You guys cry like she's walking to her grave.
Celica:o.o;
Liah:o.o;;
Thuy:Ah heh...

Lmao I can so imagine me and Liah crying at a wedding... XD

wrote:Yasha:So when is the wedding lover boy.
Onihime:More importantly,where will the honeymoon be?
Celica:Oh figures you'd get there before me bro...I can keep my legs close.
Zion:SHUT UP!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

But yay Zi finally gets a date!

Funny that the only people who kiss are Lady A and her new hubby... XDDDD

I didn't get anything out of Nitro! And the ONE time he actually shows care and concern is when I'm OUT COLD!! X_x

LMAO but all joking and complaints aside, thanks for writing this Lucx, it was really fun to read. ^_^

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:29 pm

XD Lol, I need to make things soft for this portion. In terms of romance don't worry Celica...You'll get more time with him in the next one. ^_~
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am

*claps and throws confetti*

Yayy Lucx!

The ending was so awesome Q.Q

I liked the wish part, it was cute >>;

lmao at me and Celi crying at the wedding. I agree I can so picture that too xDD

and wewt for me and Mjrn kicking some serious butt << it was awesome. Liah smash! :3

Go Zi and Thuy xD Now me and Celi can bug him about it before and after the date tongue

....then Zi and I can bug Celi when she finally goes out with Nitro xDDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4