Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Apocalypse

Go down

Chaotic Apocalypse Empty Chaotic Apocalypse

Post  Kazaa Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks to many rushing ideas and l4d with kooh and kao i have finally broke down and wrote a fan fiction. It's about CD members in a zombie survival style.

WARNING: Contains blood and gore and may contain some cursing and other foul or dirty language. Please do not read if this stuff bothers you. This is your only warning

Hope you guys enjoy :3
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Apocalypse Empty Re: Chaotic Apocalypse

Post  Kazaa Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Chapter 1: The Outbreak

One Halloween night, Kaza Ookami was spending time with his friends, Kaoru Niwa and Kooh Fromage. They had come to Indiana to visit Kaza this Halloween. They were out trick-or-treating at the local mall. Kaza was dressing in a white wolf fursuit, with his streaks in his hair and on his tail highlighted blue. He was about six feet tall, made even taller by the suit he wore. To must he would seem to be the old brother or father of Kooh and Kaoru. Kooh and Kaoru were both about half a foot shorter than Kaza. Kaoru was dressed in a Japanese school boy uniform, it was solid black with dress shoes and the school crest had a shield shape with a rubber duck in the middle of it. Kooh was dressed as the Joker from the Heath Ledger’s Joker in the recent batman films.

They had all been walking around, getting candy from the various stores and decided to take a break by a dance floor that was set up at the mall. They started playing Telephone by Lady Gaga and Kaza had jumped on the dance floor being cheered on by all the little kids watching. Kooh and Kaoru were sitting on a bench nearby watching while Kooh stabbed at Kaoru with her plastic knife.

Everything seemed peaceful until there was a sudden scream coming from a nearby woman’s clothing store. Kaza, being naturally curious, peaked around the corner and saw one of the most disgusting sits he had ever seen. In that store he saw a woman pinned down being eaten by another woman. He noticed something odd about though, the one doing the eating had a soulless look to her. That’s when he realized she was a zombie. He was heading back to Kooh and Kaoru to make sure they were ok and get them out of there when he heard a man scream. Instantly he recognized the scream as Kaoru’s. Kaza broke into a sprint running back to where he had left the two. When he got closer he could hear the stereo from earlier playing Michael Jackson’s thriller and as he got closer he could hear more screaming and another sound, like feet shuffling.

When he turned the corner he what he saw was quite a sight, some of the zombies were on the dance floor, dancing to thriller. But, where was Kaoru and Kooh? Right then, he heard Kaoru scream again and Kooh yelling “Get the fu back!” Kaza picked up a nearby baseball bat from someone’s costume and run towards the source of the screaming, ignoring the dancing zombies.

He saw Kooh beating back zombies with a fire extinguisher while Kaoru was hiding in the standing behind her. Kaza couldn’t help but give a smile at how well Kooh had protected the two. Just then he noticed a zombie creeping up behind kao. Instantly he dashed out, bat at the ready, towards the zombie that was about to jump kao. With one quick swing he smashed the bat into the zombies head, knocking it clean off its body and through the window of nearby subway.

Seeing that the current threat was taken care of he turned to his friends. “Are you guys alright?” he said, worried that they might have been hurt while he was away. Kaoru looked up, still shivering, and nervously said “I-I think so.” Kooh replied confidently “No zombie bish gonna take us down that easily.” Relieved Kaza quickly started thinking of where they could get to safety and maybe get some weapons to help fend off anymore zombie attacks.

“Here Kao use this,” Kaza said, handing the baseball bat to him. He then broke the glass covering a fire axe and toke it. “Ok around this corner there’s antiques shop, we can get some better weapons there then make our way to the other end of the mall, there’s a gun shop there and I’m sure the owner has it well protected against zombies, we can rest there while we figure out what we are gonna do.” Kooh and Kaoru nodded in agreement. Kooh added in “Come on woman let’s kill us some zombez.” Kaoru gave a slightly annoyed glance at Kooh, and then hefted the baseball bat onto his shoulder and followed Kaza and Kooh.

Luckily there was only a few zombies around the corner, the three of them easily beat them down, leaving one cleaved right in two. After checking to make sure the store was safe, Kaza closed the door so they would not get jumped by a zombie. They then proceeded to choose out weapons to let them get to the gun shop. Kaza toke a twin pair of Chinese short swords and also grabbing a combat knife, attaching the sheathes to his hips. Kaoru picked up a Japanese katana and Kooh picked up a pipe that was lying on the ground. Kaza looked at kooh and said “Um, you sure you want to use that? I mean there’s like axes swords and such all over the place here.” Kooh looked at Kaza assuredly and said “Yush! Gonna be the shiz outa them zombez!”

Kaza toke one good look at the other two, feeling they were ready he laid out the plan. “Alright we need to get from here over to the gun shop, no matter what happens we stick together and we look out for ourselves. No stopping to help random people we have to get to the shop alive no matter what. Ready?” Kaza said, trying to sound as confident as he could, even though he really was terrified. Kooh slapped her pipe on her palm and gave out a “hurr hurr” while Kaoru gave a practice swing with the katana and nodded.

Kicking the door open, Kaza jumped out slicing the heads of two zombies that were standing right outside. Kooh and Kaoru followed behind, sticking close and covering the flanks. After making it down a hallway Kaza spotted a couple of zombies in cop uniforms. “Hold it, we could use their handguns.” He said, pointing to the cops. Kaoru ran forward, cleaving one of the zombies while Kooh charged the other, smashing its face in with the pipe. “Well…that works.” He said moving to the two once cops and checking for weapons.

Kooh smiled, arming herself with one of the cops belts and checking the handgun. “Um, kao your gonna have to take the other one, I can’t use a gun with these paws.” Kooh giggled as Kaoru fumbled for a minute getting the cops belt on. As Kaoru was getting his belt on one of the cop corpse gurgled and he jumped and gave a yelp. Both Kooh and Kaza couldn’t help but giggle at it.

Moving one they made their way, finding nearly everyone had already either ran away, been turned to a zombie, or was dead. They only found the occasional person being run down by a zombie but there was nothing they could do, only use it as a chance to get by more zombies with less fighting. They eventually made it near to the last hallway.

“Let me do the talking, he knows me.” Kaza said as they moved forward. Kaza knocked on the door. “Who’s knocking on my shop’s door.” Came a high pitched and rather girly male voice out the intercom.

“Hey Ramon, it’s Kaza here. Me and my friends need some shelter from this zombie craziness and some weapons to protect ourselves.” Kaza replied.

“O ho ho hey their cute little wolfe. You can to the right place no zombie is gonna take my store. And you can always use my guns hone. Just hold on and I’ll open the door. Make sure you get in here quick, I don’t want those zombies ruining my delectable décor.” Ramon said happily.

Kaza whispered to Kaoru “Don’t try hitting on him, he will shot you where no guy wants shot, he is taken and only his friends can even playfully flirt with him.” Kaoru had a nervous look as the door swung open. They all jumped in and Ramon locked shut and locked the door behind them. Ramon was a lean, muscular man with tan skin and dark hair. He wore prison stripes outfit with fake shackles on his wrists and ankles. “Now you guys go can take a rest, you all look pooped. And Kaza hun let me clean out your suits fur, it’s all wet and nasty.” Ramon said.

Kaza was glad to take off his suit and hand it to Ramon, reveling the spandex he was wearing underneath. They all set their weapons down and sat down to relax. Kaoru laid down to take a nap. Kooh found a maker and drew on Kaoru’s face while he slept and Kaza pulled out a journal and wrote about what had happened.

Kaza’s Journal: Part 1
Day 1 of the outbreak: Zombies have shown up in my home town. They seem to be slow and lumbering, like their fighting every step. Maybe the person taken over still has some control to the body or the infection, whatever it is, hasn’t fully taken hold. At least they go down with a good beating like they should. Me, Kooh, and Kao have camped out in Ramon’s gun shop for the time being while we figure out what to do to survive this.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down