Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chaotic Tale

Go down

A Chaotic Tale Empty A Chaotic Tale

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:30 am

So I decided to try my hand at another story just for fun. Hopefully my essay writings don't totally depress me from continuing to write this one.

I decided to make a rendition of the guild's making from Mjrn's twisted and very cynical point of view. Please note that not all events discripted are true, but lots are based on true events. I'll discuss the true ones in the discussion page.

Please comment, I like to know what you all think, and don't worry if it's a little slow moving, I'm picking and choosing the events so some pages may skip a few days or weeks.

*NOTICE*
I'm trying my hardest to obey the guild language rules, but please note that Mjrn has a really dirty mouth, I altered most of the words but there will be some language used, most of the words are the ones not censored on DoMo.

*NOTICE DUO*
Mjrn has a twisted mind, don't take what she says seriously, I've amped up her cynical nature to make things more interesting.

Enjoy!
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

A Chaotic Tale Empty Re: A Chaotic Tale

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:31 am

I detest groups of people, big or small, with people comes noise and hassle. With people comes back stabbing, double crossing and just plain pain and the constant presence of annoyance. So as to why I agreed when that moronic Shura walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to join his guild I may never know. Maybe I was lonely, maybe I felt like I needed support, or maybe I had a moment of tempoary insanity, Hebi said I had lots of those.

...I like the latter, though I totally disagree with my blue haired friend.

I’ll never forget that day; I was fending off bats in Canute Canal when I saw him. This moron of a Shura getting his ass literally handed to him, I decided to walk over and take care of his problem. I would later realize that what he was about to offer was going to become one of the biggest problems of my life. I can recall his stupid grin perfectly as he introduced himself.

“My name’s Jacklebots, what’s your pretty lady?” My teeth gritted together in a snarl. “Mjrn.” I replied hastily trying to get rid of the bulky Shura. He put his hand on my arm just as I began to pivot away from him. “Now, where are ya going lady? Oh you have strong arms what level are ya?” His voice sounded just as retarded as he looked.
“Twenty-One.” I prayed with my short answers he would get the hint and leave me alone, a piece of my crimson hair fell into my right amber eye, I shook my head trying to get it out. I didn’t like having my eye covered. I was born with heterochromia, which meant I had two different coloured eyes. As the doctor predicted my left eye was blue which was a colour usually prone to blindness, shortly after I went blind in that eye.

“Twenty-One, wow you must have lots of friend.” El-Moron said, I shook my head still trying to get the hair out of my eye. “No, I’m a lone fox.” He stared at me with wide eyes. “You should totally join my guild, I’m so a branch head there!” I thought about it and after a long while I decided to.

“What’s it called?” I asked thinking that something good might come of it. “Modern Marvel.” His smiled widened as I felt the link for the first time.

The link is a very difficult thing to describe, and it was especially odd since I never really was in a team before, well except for the times with Hebi. It’s like a thousand voices [okay I’m probably exaggerating a bit...] in your mind all talking at once. I heard many welcomes and soon regretted what I did and sunk back into my safe place alone as I tuned them out. I ported back to Eversun City and found my new home. As I walked into the doors a male voice greeted me.

“Welcome to Modern Marvel Mjrn, I hope we become really good friends.”
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:36 am

The voice had a southern accent to it; I turned hastily and was met by a white haired human male. He was around my height, his snow white hair was cut short except for a long bang that hung down his face. His eyes were large and a chocolate brown colour, his arms were well toned. He walked over to me, a sheepish grin on his face as he shook my hand. I could feel the calluses on his palms and fingers as I looked down at my own.

“Blade Master, huh?” He said as I looked up at him very surprised as I nodded. He laughed as he walked to my left side, my comfort level dropping as he walked into the view of my blind eye. “I’m a Blade Master too; level 28, that’s how I could tell.” I turned my head towards him; he looked as if he didn’t have a care in the world.
“Name’s Slog, I’m one of the Elders of this guild and probably one of the few with a good noggin’.” My brows knitted together as I looked at him with an odd expression on my face as he laughed. “You look like you got a good head on your shoulders, as well as a good rack.” My face turned scarlet as I sent him a death glare.

“I kid hun, I’m married to a lovely sprite though she’s been off on a mission for quite some time now.” My glare never ceased as I examined him. “I think I’m going to go to my room now...” I sighed as I walked past Slog who gave me a polite nod. He seemed like a nice, honest guy, I was simply tired after my training. As I climbed the stairs to the Member floor I felt a wave of exhaustion hit as I opened the door to my room and collapsed on my bed.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:52 pm

7 days in Modern Marvel

I woke up to the sun, damn I hated early morning, but that jerk C-Dub [who was also our Chairperson] forced all members to rise early. My feet hit the cold wooden floor as I looked into the full length mirror at the end of my cot. Damn that asshole, he didn’t even give his members proper bed as he slept in a room of velvet and satin.

I stood up to my full height of 5”7, I was decently tall for a Shura female, my wavy crimson locks were a mess as my fox like ears twitched in annoyance. My arms were well toned much like Slog’s from the endless hours of lifting a heavy saber. Slog often made many jokes about how I didn’t chop off my well endowed assets as I swung my SawnFeather, I as usually gave him my cold glare of death, but often found myself smiling. Slog had hastily taken on the role of my Blade Master mentor and we were becoming great friends.

Of course with the two of us being stubborn as mules we bonked head often and sometimes drew blood, C-Dub would often scold us for that. I could care less considering the only carpet in the damned place was located in his room, maybe me and Slog should have a duel there and bleed lots.

The people of Modern Marvel were fairly nice but quiet. I only had two real friends there, Slog and a nice woman named StormCloud who I befriended on the second day. Storm was C-Dub’s lover and an upcoming doctor. The two of us had the same “take no prisoners” outlook on life. I hastily put on my Rhino set, grabbed my SwanFeather and headed towards the main room of the Cottage after realizing that I was late.

As I walked into the large room I heard a soft voice, it looked like a new girl was being recruited, and I chuckled inwardly wondering how long she’s last. As I approached her first thing I noticed was that she was vertically challenged, wait make that extremely vertically challenged.

Being late for my morning slaughter I jogged towards the exit only to trip over one of the millions of bag the girl had. I uttered a quick curse as I turned towards the girl, anger blazing in my eyes.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to...” The girl suddenly went off on a tangent; her voice was soft and had a slight accent I couldn’t place. It was pleasant to listen to, my eyes suddenly started to wander. Besides being unnaturally short the girl was also a Shura with long dark brown layers, her eyes were large and doe like and were the colour of melted chocolate. I could help and notice that she was also very well endowed for her height. That pervert Slog probably recruited her no doubt.

“Uh...excuse me?” Her voice woke me from my trance; I didn’t notice I was staring. I cleared my throat and kept my cool and calm demeanour. “Your bags, I’d advise you to move them before I throw them in the dumpster.”

Okay, that wasn’t supposed to come out that harsh because she let out a tiny gasp and started to massively apologise again, damn doesn’t this girl stop talking? Not that I minded listening to her voice. Suddenly C-Dub’s voice boomed loud from behind me. “Now Mjrn, that’s no way to greet new members. This is Liah and I’m sure she’ll rise high in the ranks of Modern Marvel. She’s already a level 16 Martial Artist.”
My eyes fell on the girl Liah, Martial Artist, hah! The girl looked like she’s cry
if she broke a nail, let alone take a massive beating from a hoard of oncoming enemies. My gaze softened as I thought that she shouldn’t have to endure any type of beating, blah, being in this guild is making me soft. “...You know she got to that level by herself...Mjrn are you ignoring me again? Lords this is why you’ll never go anywhere, you’re too ignorant.” C-Dub’s voice filled my ears as I cringed.

Ignorant, eh? Or maybe I just refuse to be your puppet. “I got to level 21 on my own, and I still level by myself.” My eyes looked down upon Liah, her gaze locked with mine as I knew exactly what she saw. A challenge. I would not be impressed by some short little girl standing up on her own two legs as I pushed myself to every limit to be the best.

Well, maybe not the best, because once you’re at the top you can only fall. I wanted to be my own personal best, I wanted to give the bird to the world and yell ‘screw you I did this on my own’, and I would never rely on other people to obtain my goals.

I strode out of the room, my arrogance trailed behind me like a trail of electricity. I don’t know where I got this darker streak from, I never knew my mother, and my father Rhys was a kind man, almost stupid at times.AS the door closed behind me, I could hear C-Dub consolling the new Chica about the runnings of the guild.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:09 pm

11 days in Modern Marvel

Chasm dammit, I will murder Slog and make his intestines into nice, yummy sausages. After doing some work for a woman named LaFayne and her boyfriend [and utter creeper] Adolofo, Slog decided to try and hook my up with his brother Valz. Now don’t get me wrong, Valz is a nice guy, he’s the most soft hearted and gentle Shura I ever met, I just knew what Slog’s plan was: to get me used to partying, especially since Valz was a mercenary and they like people.

I on the other hand would be perfectly fine if the world’s population had their vocal chords cut.

Especially C-Dub, and Slog for his horrid plans...And maybe that Liah chick, I dreamed she was talking to me last night. Did I mention that girl never ceases talking? At breakfast she told me how she bought this retarded metal egg. I’m sorry, but she showed the now level 11 bear to me and I wanted to punt it, it looked like the most useless companion known to man.

And worst of all, she named it Snuffy. Not Killer, not Jaws, Snuffy. I mean this is supposed to be your life long companion, give it a name that doesn’t destroy the last shed of dignity the retarded bear has. Maybe Liah lost her childhood and was trying to relive it through that bear.

I looked at my trust companion the Fire-Bat Cat Keats. Now he was a real companion and I loved him very much. He probably was the only being I loved, I found him abandoned as an egg and decided to take him in. I reached my hand down and petted his soft red fur, Keats purred in delight. “Come on boy, let’s get something to eat.” I sighed as I pushed the heavy door into the cottage.

I was greeted by those Chasm damned doe eyes. Liah smiled at me as her hands grabbed my biceps. “Ohhh! I heard you’re going on a date with Valz! I’m so happy for you!” I noticed her hands were surprisingly soft, Martial Artist indeed she probably had extra padding in her gloves- wait, wait did she say date? Valz? Oh Hell.

“I what-?” My stunned response came. “Oh silly, Slog told me all about it! You don’t have to hide it.” She smiles as she skipped into the main room, my glare of death caught Slog just as he disappeared up the stairs towards the rooms. Everyone stopped as my enraged screech of “I’LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID-“and a string of profanities that will not be later repeated.

~*~*~*~

So I caved, I went on the date with Valz.

And it really wasn’t that bad, he’s a nice guy.

Don’t tell Liah, or Slog, or anyone. They’ll just torture me.

Mind you, being a mercenary Valz has a very nice-ahem, I’ll leave that for later discussion, I’m out to go slaughter some things. Later on I’m supposed to go to Phoenix Tower with Slog, Liah and the psychopathic Ayame and learn how to be a team.

Joy.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 pm

I’ve decided I hate Phoenixes.

Phoenix Tower was the worst experience of my life. Liah got distracted by the ‘pretty birdies’ and I decided to follow her and protect her, thus resulting is us getting lost.

In reality Ayame and Slog ran ahead and Liah couldn’t keep up due to her lack of speed boosting charm or spell, I was too busy watching Liah’s tail to keep record of the paths we took. Hey, her tail is distracting it keeps wagging in erratic patterns and I have a short attention span. Though the fact that her armour doesn’t cover her derriere very well doesn’t help much either.

Note to self: Strangle the perverted man who designed Martial Artist armour.

Ayame had to come find us, boo-hoo on her part. She’s such a witch, I mean I’m sorry Queen Ayame if you had to walk a few meters to find us. It will help you take off that excess weight you lazy doctor.

I don’t like Ayame, can’t you tell?

She complained my ear off all the way back to Eversun City. Of course Liah got off easy [she got her ear full too, though not as bad as me], Ayame has a strange and sick liking for her. It’s like a child and candy, Ayame is the pedophile holding the candy and Liah is the child.

Ayame was going on and on so I decided to tune her out, after a few minutes she gabbed me with her syringe. “Ow, what the hell Ayame?!” I yelled as I nursed the wound. It was fairly large due to the fact Ayame was a level 40 doctor and I was but a level 24 Blade Master. She laughed as we continued to walk, suddenly a rush of nausea over took me as I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I felt like I was going to die, my skin was on fire and my vision became doubled.

I felt a cool hand touch my skin; I don’t necessarily think the hand was cold more so that my skin was burning. I could only make out the blurred vision of a person with brown hair. “What did you do to her Aya?” The soft voice I heard in so many of my dreams spoke.

“Oh I put a little poison in my syringe; it’s not a big deal Li-Li.” Okay that irritating voice belonged to Madame Witch, but all I could see was blurred light. I felt the panic rise in my chest as I feared I’d lose the sight in my other eye. Suddenly I felt a cool, bitter liquid being forced down my throat and almost instantly I felt better, regaining my sight to see Slog’s concerned face.

He hugged me and I closed my eyes to regain my senses. As I opened them I saw Liah screaming at Ayame who had a black eye. Liah was nursing her hand as I assumed she just socked the witch. “You wretched, vile being! Blade Masters are weak to poisons and magics! You could have killed her you-“ My heart swelled with pride as Ayame stomped off and Liah came to me, her chocolate eyes filled with concern, I reached out for her...

And that’s when I lost consciousness, Chasm dammit.

~*~*~*~

That was not the first, nor the last of mine and Ayame’s fights, nor was it the nicest. On multiple occasions that witch tried to poison me [though there was that time I coincidentally dropped my saber and it almost severed her hand...purely accidental I swear.] Ayame wasn’t that bright, but damn she figured out how to ruffle my feathers, and trust me I’m usually a cool, calm, master killer.

But damn did it piss me off when Liah agreed with her. And lately it seemed like she was doing that more.

I think Ayame enjoyed planning when and where our little tiffs occurred, and she always worded it so Liah would sympathize with her, making me look like a cold, wretched murderer. Not saying I don’t mind that title, because I am.

Wait. Since when did Mjrn Silverfox give a flying crap if anyone thought of her otherwise? No siree, I would never. I think I’m just going to lock myself up in my room for the rest of that day.

Or week.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down