Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chaotic Tale~ Disscussion

2 posters

Go down

A Chaotic Tale~ Disscussion Empty A Chaotic Tale~ Disscussion

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:32 am

Mjrn's introduction to Modern Marvel, it essentially went like that surprizingly.

And yes JackleBots was a total moron.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

A Chaotic Tale~ Disscussion Empty Re: A Chaotic Tale~ Disscussion

Post  Mjrn Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Back in the old Modern Days myself and StromCloud very rarely saw each other in game, we mostly talked through PM which is why she doesn't play a major role.

The tension is beginning to heat up between C-Dub and certain memebers of the guild [not just Mjrn]. He by no means was considered to be a nice guy and tended to be very ignorant and rude to his memebers.

In reality I was actually scouting out different guilds to join, I looked towards French Knights and solely French speaking guild and also Raidiata Knights, but it was my friendships with Slog and Strom that kept me rooted in MM.

As for Liah, my criticisims may be more cynical but she did talk alot. It shows the old contrast in our personalities where she likes to talks things out and I well brood then hit with my saber.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 am

>> okay the talking thing I can vouch for but "vertically challenged"? I'm not that short <<;;; I'm uh....fun sized :p
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down