Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binded Hearts (Discussion)

+2
Celica
Zion
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Binded Hearts (Discussion) Empty Binded Hearts (Discussion)

Post  Zion Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 am

Well, I recently had a huge hit of inspiration while I was on my way home (no, no drugs), and I decided that I'd give another fanfic a shot since there were too many complications with my old one that I couldn't overcome. Anyway, post here for anything about the fanfic, whether it be, compliments, constructive criticism (not hate XD), whatever it may be.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Binded Hearts (Discussion) Empty Re: Binded Hearts (Discussion)

Post  Celica Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 am

Oh no, heeeeerrrrreeee we go...... XDDDDDDD

*dying of laughter*

AND GIMME BACK MY TWIX!! DX
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm

LOL! I am like the dark under ruler one behind things.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Lucxene wrote:LOL! I am like the dark under ruler one behind things.XD
Yup, the puppeteer behind the scenes XD

Celica wrote:Oh no, heeeeerrrrreeee we go...... XDDDDDDD

*dying of laughter*

AND GIMME BACK MY TWIX!! DX

And no! The Twix's belong to me now!...wait, you can just buy another box or something >>;

EDIT: 2nd part has been posted, sorry if it's a bit long XD. We'll start going into some interesting stuff after this one, so keep checking in ;D
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 am

Zi....did...did you just ACCIDENTALLY COP A FEEL ON YOUR OWN SISTER!??? DX

*ties Zion to a stone table and prepares for the "Purification"*

In any case...I guess it was a good chapter... << >>;;

And "slore"? Lol...making up naughty words, huh? Bad bad Zi....
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Lmao oh man I like this story already xDD

So according to Zi's friends, does that make me a GILF? Rofl xDDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 am

LOL you can't help but just laugh...XD Geez,I hate to see myself in the faculty office. Hah hah!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Razz
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am

ROFLMAAAOOO!!! XDDDD

OMG Zion you are such a dork! *means it in a good, cutesy way*

You and that motorcycle...I swear....XDDDDD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 pm

LMAO!! Omg I laughed so hard with that last chapter. I was reading while on the train on my way home from work and tried to laugh quietly but that Zordon comment made me laugh out loud xDD

Btw, who would have known that a team of Care Bears would have been so....as Zion would put it, badass! xDDDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Liah wrote:LMAO!! Omg I laughed so hard with that last chapter. I was reading while on the train on my way home from work and tried to laugh quietly but that Zordon comment made me laugh out loud xDD

Btw, who would have known that a team of Care Bears would have been so....as Zion would put it, badass! xDDDD

Oh man, a giant Mjrn head, try imagining that...lmao...

XD well er, you guys were the badass ones, I just got myself violated >> while your Sentinel dropkicked Ryze and while Cel stole all his money ROFL
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 am

Hey! I wouldn't steal someone else's money! The only person I steal from is Zion.... <<;;;;

*bursts into laughter and rolls on the floor*

OMG I CANT TAKE IT! BADASS CARE BEARS! XDDDD

The whole bit with Mjrn-Zordon made me laugh so hard too XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:49 pm

LOL, that would so fit me white clothes and a samurai person however...A sword would be too manly...So to fit my uke personality...XD It's a woman weapon naginata! With flowers all around.XD Oh geez it's such a funny fic.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am

Woot I was waiting for a new post today. Checking the forums every now and then earlier today.

Hahaha! Good Luck with the girl, Zi! xD
Good chapter! Keep 'em coming! Razz
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 am

*takes a break from repetitive computer paperwork*

LMAO Otaku Pirates! XD "Slores" indeed...

And omg I <333 Lucx's Sentinel! Oh but I love Liah's smexy bunny man too!

Thanks for posting another chapter bro, I needed something to give myself a break. >>;

Its going great so far, I hope you make it out.... alive.... XD

Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

lol yus xD Bunny Man is uber smexy. Lucx and Kaz's are awesome too xD

Though I'm curious as to what Celi's sentinel looks like o:

Can't wait for the next chapter :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 am

Celica wrote:*takes a break from repetitive computer paperwork*

LMAO Otaku Pirates! XD "Slores" indeed...

And omg I <333 Lucx's Sentinel! Oh but I love Liah's smexy bunny man too!

Thanks for posting another chapter bro, I needed something to give myself a break. >>;

Its going great so far, I hope you make it out.... alive.... XD

Zymes wrote:Woot I was waiting for a new post today. Checking the forums every now and then earlier today.

Hahaha! Good Luck with the girl, Zi! xD
Good chapter! Keep 'em coming! Razz

Lucxene wrote:LOL, that would so fit me white clothes and a samurai person however...A sword would be too manly...So to fit my uke personality...XD It's a woman weapon naginata! With flowers all around.XD Oh geez it's such a funny fic.

Liah wrote:lol yus xD Bunny Man is uber smexy. Lucx and Kaz's are awesome too xD

Though I'm curious as to what Celi's sentinel looks like o:

Can't wait for the next chapter :3

Wow a lot of feedback...thanks guys, you guys are the ones keeping me going here XD; And don't worry, Cel's sentinel is gonna make an appearance preeetty soon =P.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 am

Omg Zion and his "badass"-ness.... XDDD

Rofl at the weapons picking scene....our Bright Shadow escapades...it's Zi in a toy store.....that's filled with weapons... >>;

And whoooo for awesome smexy Sentinels! :O
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 am

OMG I was waiting for this chapter! XDDD

Lol the whole bookstore thing...I love it. Although not sure if I'd really be into a BarretxCloud romance but what the heck... XD

And like I said, I AM NOT CHANGING MY WEAPON! No matter what it looks like.... >>;; though I do think I made the right choice....Zi's gonna pay for mocking my weapon... *evil grin*

Although the whole scene with chasing Zi with the hammer....strangely reminds me of that Dragonball Z episode where Goku's task from King Kai was to try and hit that cricket Gregory on the head so he'd learn how to increase his speed......though in th

Lmao I guess Zi's really got himself into a pretty harsh boot camp, eh Liah?? XDDDD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Celica wrote:OMG I was waiting for this chapter! XDDD

Lol the whole bookstore thing...I love it. Although not sure if I'd really be into a BarretxCloud romance but what the heck... XD

And like I said, I AM NOT CHANGING MY WEAPON! No matter what it looks like.... >>;; though I do think I made the right choice....Zi's gonna pay for mocking my weapon... *evil grin*

Although the whole scene with chasing Zi with the hammer....strangely reminds me of that Dragonball Z episode where Goku's task from King Kai was to try and hit that cricket Gregory on the head so he'd learn how to increase his speed......though in th

Lmao I guess Zi's really got himself into a pretty harsh boot camp, eh Liah?? XDDDD

LOL xDD He really did. Awesome chapter btw Zi, I loved it. As did the one before, keep it up :3

I laughed so hard at the part with the ladder because it reminded me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon xD

As for Celi's weapon.....<< if you poke Zi with it, will that be considered incest? o:
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Liah wrote:

LOL xDD He really did. Awesome chapter btw Zi, I loved it. As did the one before, keep it up :3

I laughed so hard at the part with the ladder because it reminded me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon xD

As for Celi's weapon.....<< if you poke Zi with it, will that be considered incest? o:

XDD thanks for the feedback, I kinda delayed the chapter by one, but whatever << >>;. Lmao the whole CloudxBarret thing was er, an "in the moment thing" because Rocky III was on tv and when I heard Mr. T...yeah, I thought of that XD;. And omg, now that you mention it, yeah, in this case, you are Goku, and I am the cricket <_<, yet, I am the one getting trained lmao.

Glad you liked it XD. I had to quickly shift back into "comedic gear" after my fight scene and all << >>. And yup rofl, I got my "running up the ladder" thing from that Bugs Bunny cartoon =D.

Er, as for the part about the weapon...it's only incest if it penetrates any of my exterior parts...<<;. Let's hope that Celica isn't feeling particularly...dangerous o_o
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

XDD thanks for the feedback, I kinda delayed the chapter by one, but whatever << >>;. Lmao the whole CloudxBarret thing was er, an "in the moment thing" because Rocky III was on tv and when I heard Mr. T...yeah, I thought of that XD;. And omg, now that you mention it, yeah, in this case, you are Goku, and I am the cricket <_<, yet, I am the one getting trained lmao.

Glad you liked it XD. I had to quickly shift back into "comedic gear" after my fight scene and all << >>. And yup rofl, I got my "running up the ladder" thing from that Bugs Bunny cartoon =D.

Er, as for the part about the weapon...it's only incest if it penetrates any of my exterior parts...<<;. Let's hope that Celica isn't feeling particularly...dangerous o_o

Omfg LMAO

*falls off her chair laughing*
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Omfg LMAO

IT'S NOT A JOOOOOKKKKEEEE! D=! Well erm, to clarify, if she does anything to me that disables my sexual reproductive system, or gives me difficulty using the bathroom...yeah, it's incest <<;
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Omfg LMAO

IT'S NOT A JOOOOOKKKKEEEE! D=! Well erm, to clarify, if she does anything to me that disables my sexual reproductive system, or gives me difficulty using the bathroom...yeah, it's incest <<;

LOL..

I don't think Celi has the heart to ruin your uh.....baby-making kit? >>;;;;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Omfg LMAO

LOL..

I don't think Celi has the heart to ruin your uh.....baby-making kit? >>;;;;

True enough....buuuuuuut I don't know about my digestive system...I mean, her cookies did kind of....never mind, I probably shouldn't say it in public <<;
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next