Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binded Hearts (Discussion)

+2
Celica
Zion
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Binded Hearts (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Binded Hearts (Discussion)

Post  Liah Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:OMG I was waiting for this chapter! XDDD

Lol the whole bookstore thing...I love it. Although not sure if I'd really be into a BarretxCloud romance but what the heck... XD

And like I said, I AM NOT CHANGING MY WEAPON! No matter what it looks like.... >>;; though I do think I made the right choice....Zi's gonna pay for mocking my weapon... *evil grin*

Although the whole scene with chasing Zi with the hammer....strangely reminds me of that Dragonball Z episode where Goku's task from King Kai was to try and hit that cricket Gregory on the head so he'd learn how to increase his speed......though in th

Lmao I guess Zi's really got himself into a pretty harsh boot camp, eh Liah?? XDDDD

LOL xDD He really did. Awesome chapter btw Zi, I loved it. As did the one before, keep it up :3

I laughed so hard at the part with the ladder because it reminded me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon xD

As for Celi's weapon.....<< if you poke Zi with it, will that be considered incest? o:

XDD thanks for the feedback, I kinda delayed the chapter by one, but whatever << >>;. Lmao the whole CloudxBarret thing was er, an "in the moment thing" because Rocky III was on tv and when I heard Mr. T...yeah, I thought of that XD;. And omg, now that you mention it, yeah, in this case, you are Goku, and I am the cricket <_<, yet, I am the one getting trained lmao.

Glad you liked it XD. I had to quickly shift back into "comedic gear" after my fight scene and all << >>. And yup rofl, I got my "running up the ladder" thing from that Bugs Bunny cartoon =D.

Er, as for the part about the weapon...it's only incest if it penetrates any of my exterior parts...<<;. Let's hope that Celica isn't feeling particularly...dangerous o_o

Omfg LMAO

*falls off her chair laughing*

IT'S NOT A JOOOOOKKKKEEEE! D=! Well erm, to clarify, if she does anything to me that disables my sexual reproductive system, or gives me difficulty using the bathroom...yeah, it's incest <<;

LOL..

I don't think Celi has the heart to ruin your uh.....baby-making kit? >>;;;;

True enough....buuuuuuut I don't know about my digestive system...I mean, her cookies did kind of....never mind, I probably shouldn't say it in public <<;
Actually I heard she perfected her recipe and is looking for you to try her first batch o.ob
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 pm

LOL XD oh of all the yaoi pairings... At least me and Celica both love our yaois.XD Rocky Horror...>_> Well,that would make anyone think of that. Hah hah! I have to say... Zion does know how to make me slam Kaza. Exactly the way I'd do it too. YAY! Thumbs up for getting me to scold Kaza like the bad puppy he is.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Lucxene wrote:LOL XD oh of all the yaoi pairings... At least me and Celica both love our yaois.XD Rocky Horror...>_> Well,that would make anyone think of that. Hah hah! I have to say... Zion does know how to make me slam Kaza. Exactly the way I'd do it too. YAY! Thumbs up for getting me to scold Kaza like the bad puppy he is.

LOOOOL indeed, horrible pairing, even though when it comes to Yaoi, I'm clueless <<;. XD I'm glad I got you spot on once again
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Well its kind of true that I do like odd pairings...buuut that's for another discussion. XD

Lmao and I did used to read those "crappy" romance novels... << >>;;

Aaanyway, lmao @ what Liah said.... XD

Nah...I wouldn't want to harm Zion's "baby-making kit"....unless he REALLY pisses me off, which I'm sure he wouldn't <<....

Besides, if I want to see little kiddies running around (which are NOT going to be mine), then someone needs to be the baby maker in the family XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Celica wrote:Well its kind of true that I do like odd pairings...buuut that's for another discussion. XD

Nah...I wouldn't want to harm Zion's "baby-making kit"....unless he REALLY pisses me off, which I'm sure he wouldn't <<....

Besides, if I want to see little kiddies running around (which are NOT going to be mine), then someone needs to be the baby maker in the family XD

Hey hey, you're older, you're the pride and joy of the family! Everyone's counting on you to make those infants, especially Mom and Dad! << >> don't count on me for that, I'm the dense one.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Zion wrote:
Celica wrote:Well its kind of true that I do like odd pairings...buuut that's for another discussion. XD

Hey hey, you're older, you're the pride and joy of the family! Everyone's counting on you to make those infants, especially Mom and Dad! << >> don't count on me for that, I'm the dense one.

Nuuuu! You know that in most asian cultures they rely on the first SON to make all the grandkids! XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Nuuuu! You know that in most asian cultures they rely on the first SON to make all the grandkids! XD

That's true...I'm only not gonna argue with that because I would risk revealing a plot spoiler damnit <_<
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 pm

XD My yaoi! Hah hah,it would escalate...I'll be calm at first till it's all in flames then be like...HOLY COW! NO!

My weapon and my reactions are so priceless...I wield a death weapon yet I play off so nice. It's cute.XD Love it.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Lucxene wrote:XD My yaoi! Hah hah,it would escalate...I'll be calm at first till it's all in flames then be like...HOLY COW! NO!

My weapon and my reactions are so priceless...I wield a death weapon yet I play off so nice. It's cute.XD Love it.

Lmao I thought that was cute too... XD Zi is so evil... <<;

Though I wonder if our "parents" will be PO'd about all the mess in the backyard.... XDDD

Eh anyway I'll just blame it all on Zion... <<;
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am

Celica wrote:
Lucxene wrote:XD My yaoi! Hah hah,it would escalate...I'll be calm at first till it's all in flames then be like...HOLY COW! NO!

Lmao I thought that was cute too... XD Zi is so evil... <<;

Though I wonder if our "parents" will be PO'd about all the mess in the backyard.... XDDD

Eh anyway I'll just blame it all on Zion... <<;
lmao Celi xDD
"...so you're going to keep attacking me while I run away...again?..." Zion asked, his head drooping.
And with this to top it off, I only have one thing to say...

Poor Zi Q.Q
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 pm

LMAO Zi xDD though I do feel sorry for you don't get me wrong <<; I would SOOOO tease you like that xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 am

Liah wrote:LMAO Zi xDD though I do feel sorry for you don't get me wrong <<; I would SOOOO tease you like that xD

Rofl.... (I guess I kinda do too... << >> )

Anyway...

Dangit, where am I during all this?? I should be lounging on a lawn chair sipping lemonade and watching Zi "train". >>;;;

Nah well...since I'm done doing my "work", I'm actually gonna pick up Lucx and go check out hawt guys while we ride in this:

Binded Hearts (Discussion) - Page 2 ScreenSnapShot_0000

Binded Hearts (Discussion) - Page 2 ScreenSnapShot_0005

Binded Hearts (Discussion) - Page 2 ScreenSnapShot_0009

Binded Hearts (Discussion) - Page 2 ScreenSnapShot_0010

BTW just for future reference this should be the car I drive in this fic. XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 am

The Sentinel Bestiary!!!

I just saw it and wanted to say it's awesome! ^_^ I love how detailed and descriptive they look.Also very neat abilities.Yay.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 am

Lol...So,I've come to the conclusion I have a pervy games.XD

o.o I also vote Kristy and Lily should fight in the wrestling ring! RUMBLE ROSES STYLE! All RAWR! o.o As long as I can be the announcer and Zion can be the referee.o.o And Celica and Liah commentators....>_> Kao can ring the bell. LOL.

Also reading up on Kaza and all...>_> He is such a perv. Like the uber perv LMAO.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 am

Lucxene wrote:Lol...So,I've come to the conclusion I have a pervy games.XD

o.o I also vote Kristy and Lily should fight in the wrestling ring! RUMBLE ROSES STYLE! All RAWR! o.o As long as I can be the announcer and Zion can be the referee.o.o And Celica and Liah commentators....>_> Kao can ring the bell. LOL.

Also reading up on Kaza and all...>_> He is such a perv. Like the uber perv LMAO.
LOL xD

Who gets to walk around with the big sign saying what round it is? <<;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Lucxene wrote:Lol...So,I've come to the conclusion I have a pervy games.XD

Who gets to walk around with the big sign saying what round it is?

That is a good question...

Last edited by Zion on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooh Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

*Pokes round 1 sign* 8D~
Kooh
Kooh
Branch Head - Cookie Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Kooh wrote:*Pokes round 1 sign* 8D~

Wow, always so prepared <<. Well, we've got out girl then XD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 am

*catching up on the last Two chapters* <<;;

Zion you dork....I </3 you too.... << >>;;

Yaay for Tournament start! Gooooo RENAUL- err I mean....GO ZI! >>;;

Yeah....I want my bro to win...of course...y'know... Laughing

Cuz I ain't gonna work hard to train ya for nothing....<<

UNLEASH THE BADASS WITHIN!!! D:<<<

--

And LOL Lucx about Kristy and Lily wrestling... XD I find that a little surprising coming from you, I thought you'd want some hawt guys to mud wrestle in a ring... >>;;

And oi oi Kooh being the round girl.... XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 am

Lol,well I do enjoy a good chick fight now and then but hot men...

>_> That would be good,but who could we put in? >_> Maybe Zion can fight Kara and defend Celica's honor. o.O Though, I dunno If I want to see them in speedos and boots.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:44 am

Lucxene wrote:Lol,well I do enjoy a good chick fight now and then but hot men...

>_> That would be good,but who could we put in? >_> Maybe Zion can fight Kara and defend Celica's honor. o.O Though, I dunno If I want to see them in speedos and boots.

Rofl... XD

Zion wrote:...it seemed like Celica's training plan really did work wonders for him (although he hated to admit it).

HA! SUCCESS! I CAN NOW MAKE PERSONAL TRAINER VIDEOS AND MAKE MILLIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

But yeah...awesome chapter...had me on edge for a moment there when you seemed like you were gonna fall off. XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Celica wrote:
Lucxene wrote:Lol,well I do enjoy a good chick fight now and then but hot men...

Rofl... XD

Zion wrote:...it seemed like Celica's training plan really did work wonders for him (although he hated to admit it).

HA! SUCCESS! I CAN NOW MAKE PERSONAL TRAINER VIDEOS AND MAKE MILLIONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

But yeah...awesome chapter...had me on edge for a moment there when you seemed like you were gonna fall off. XD

LOL just uh, make sure your training exercises work better than your weight loss brownies...<<. XD thanks, I was worried that I spent too much time being descriptive than actually moving along with the fight.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 am

Zion wrote:
Celica wrote:

Rofl... XD

LOL just uh, make sure your training exercises work better than your weight loss brownies...<<. XD thanks, I was worried that I spent too much time being descriptive than actually moving along with the fight.
lmao....I just had an image of Zi walking calmly on a treadmill and Celi smiling evilly while pressing the "super fast" button xDD

I agree with Celi though, the chapter was great :3 I really liked it

ROFL! Oooohhhh I would so see myself doing that.... XD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:19 pm

*points up to her last post* I think Celi used her mod powers and added to my post instead of making a new one xDD Celi touched meh post space.....sweeeeet :333

*cough* In other news... <<;;

That really WAS a badass fight! xDD

I laid the smackdown big time tongue not to mention Atlus *huggles smexy bunnyman*

My opponent was pretty tough though, it made the battle that much more interesting :3

and lmao at my full name xD I was serious about using it in the future <<;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Liah wrote:*points up to her last post* I think Celi used her mod powers and added to my post instead of making a new one xDD Celi touched meh post space.....sweeeeet :333

*cough* In other news... <<;;

That really WAS a badass fight! xDD

I laid the smackdown big time tongue not to mention Atlus *huggles smexy bunnyman*

My opponent was pretty tough though, it made the battle that much more interesting :3

and lmao at my full name xD I was serious about using it in the future <<;

Phew, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I would've started cutting myself if you hated it after the work I put into it << >> XD. And oh I know you were serious about it lmao, it's just a pretty damn hardcore Hispanic name XD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next