Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) Empty Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 am

The sun was in the process of setting. The skies were a golden colour. Few clouds littered the sky.

"So this is where you were." The girl standing before a grave said to herself.

Beside it was another simple grave. Embedded in the dirt, and month old grass was a spear. It was leaning against the gravestone as well. Rust could be seen finally forming. It was becoming weathered. On it, it read: Tika, Friend and Ally. A dried and withered rose sat on the grave.

The grave was a simple one, just another one in the cemetery. But beside it, embedded in the grass and dirt was a large axe. It was also leaning on the gravestone. Rust had formed, and it was weathered. On it, it read: Presea, Friend and Ally.

"It's surprising calm here isn't it?" The girl said looking around.

The sun began to set, and the last of the day's light shone on the cemetery before disappearing with a brief flash.

"Why did it turn out this way?" The girl asked. "We we suppose to be together." She was crying, she fell to her knees and held her hands to her face. "I finally found where you went, and this is where I find you. It's just not fair." She looked up at the grave and saw the appearance of a purple haired shura.

The Shura locked eyes with the girl.

"Tika..." The girl said wiping away her tears. Her hand reached out.

The shura presented her hand out for the girl to grab.

As the girl tried to grab her hand, the appearance disappeared in a flurry of small lights.

In the rising moonlight, the gravestones began glowing softly.

"I see." The girl's eyes went dark. "You accepted this, so I can't bring you back." Her hand stretched forward and took hold of Tika's spear. "Then I have to do what I can." She pulled the spear from the ground.

From the grave with the axe another figure appeared. "What will you do?" The girl with pink hair in pigtails asked.

The girl examined the second appearance. "I'll find out the truth. I'll make those responsible pay."

"What if they responsible deeply regret what had happened?"

The girl hesitated. "Then I'll think of it if that happens." She was about to turn to leave.

The appearance called out. "If it really means that much to you. Please take this." She pointed to the axe by her grave.

The girl examined the girl. "Who are you?"

"I was a friend of the girl who owned that spear. I can feel strong emotions from you, and since she was important to me, I want give something to a person who can still exist in this world." The pinked haired appearance smiled.

"So we are the same." The girl took hold of Presea's Axe and pulled it from the ground with ease.

The appearance of the pink haired girl then faded into the night.

Strapping the two rusty weapons to her back, the girl's eyes showed resolve. She left the graveyard.

The dark night resonating, a new event was about to begin.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 am

The male shura took a knee and ran his hand along the ground. He examined the area around the graves.

His name was Vamp. A mercenary who works for the Chaotic Dragon guild. A man whose past is a mystery.

"I expected Tika's Spear to be gone. But Presea's Axe?" He thought to himself, while glancing at the sky.

"A year has passed since Tika left us, and a year and a half for Presea. A lot has changed since that day in Eversun." Vamp looked back to the graves. "Friends and Allies, eh? Seems like war doesn't like to let good people live, yet the bad ones continue on."

He bent over and took the rose from Tika's grave. "Sorry Tika, I'll need to borrow your strength. After all, it's to protect what you want protected." He pushed the rose into his chest pocket, and stood up.

The sun was high in the sky. It was noon, and the graveyard was brimming with light.

Smiling Vamp turned to leave. "So it begins once more. This time I won't fail."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 pm

The blacksmith examined the two weapons. He set them down and sighed. "These are pretty old and worn down, my advice is to buy new ones."

The girl had long light blue hair. She was a shura. "No. It has to be these ones. Price isn't an object." She slammed a bag of gold onto the counter.

He examined her. "Why is a girl like you even wielding weapons like this?"

"There's something I have to take care of." She answered, her deep blue eyes were serious.

The blacksmith sighed. "I'll do what I can." He dug into the bag and pulled out the payment. He then pushed the bag back to her. "Come back in a day."

The girl nodded. She grabbed her bag and left.

He looked down at the weapons. "Seems a lot of people lately have things to do." Picking them up he took them to the forge and started working to restore them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 pm

A huge blade flashed as something cut through the forest.

The bandit turned around as the attacker neared.

A silver-haired shura came towards him from in between the falling trees. "Didn't think you could escape did you?"

"So they sent you?" The bandit said jumping back.

Mjrn landed and slid across the ground. She regained her footing, and brought her Nine Rings to rest on her shoulder.

"You know what I took, don't you?" The bandit asked patting the pouch slung to his side.

"Not really, and I don't care. Just from how your acting I can tell you have to be arrested." Mjrn said taking a step forwards.

"Stop right there." The bandit said threateningly.

"Why should I?" Mjrn said taking another step forward.

The bandit sighed. He dug into his pouch and pulled out a light blue egg. "You do know what this is don't you?"

"A blue lily. So what?"

The bandit pulled out a dagger and directed the blade at the egg. "I'll shatter it if you make a move."

Mjrn smiled. "Why is that egg so important to risk your life for? Wouldn't destroying it make your whole plan pointless?"

"Tch. You know your enemies." The bandit dug into his pocket and threw something to the ground. Smoke exploded outwards.

"A smoke bomb." Mjrn said covering her face.

She coughed as the smoke settled. Mjrn set her blade down, and stretched. "Looks like this job will take longer then I thought."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:54 am

The girl's blades started glowing silver. She rushed forward and unleashed a massive combo of hits on the golem.

She landed behind the golem as it crumbled into pieces. The silver aura disappeared. She had long purple hair, and red eyes. She was human.

"Good work Gamina. We filled your quota for today." A second girl said walking towards her. She had medium length light blue hair. From her hair were two pointed ears. She was an elf.

"You didn't do much Sarice." Gamina replied giving her a glare.

Sarice smiled hesitantly, "Well I knew you could handle it."

"Stroking my ego won't get you out of stall duty." Gamina said with an evil grin.

"Fine fine." Sarice said walking passed Gamina.

Gamina followed after her.

The two headed for the exit of the dungeon.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 am

Tamiku took a knee and lowered her head. She had tanned skin, and long green hair that had a hint of blue. "Cichol, I've come to report in."

Before her in the dark light stood a cloaked figure. Nothing could be seen under his hood, and from his back two large black wings rested. "Very well."

"The Paladin front is still stable, despite the combined efforts of the Dark Knights, so far we haven't been able to counter how organized they are."

"Shouldn't the generals be reporting this, and not a lowly Dark Knight like you." He said menacingly.

"They found me disposable enough to report failure to you." Tamiku said as she gritted her teeth.

Cichol gave a cold laugh. "Everyone is disposable to me. Your all just pawns." He examined her.

She hated the position she was in, but didn't show her feelings.

"You thinking I don't know your true feelings, but I am a god. You hate having to serve me."

Tamiku looked up with glaring eyes, she had no reason to hold back anymore.

"Settled down you lowly human. I won't kill you today or in the near future. In fact I have a better job for you. If you complete it, I'll let you leave my grasp and keep your powers as a Dark Knight."

Without hesitation Tamiku bowed her head again. "I accept your offer. What do you wish of me?" As she said so, she had the suspicion that if he could smile that Cichol would be smiling right now.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Mjrn watched from a distance, she was hiding her presence.

At the edge of her vision was the bandit she had been chasing. She had followed him back to the slums of Eversun.

The bandit was talking with a small girl. He smiled as he patted her head. Pulling out the lily egg, he handed it to the girl.

The girl was happy and hugged him.

The bandit smiled, and picked her up for a brief second. He said somethings to her and set her done again.

The girl nodded her head and ran off with the egg.

The bandit looked in Mjrn's direction. He sighed and walked towards her.

--------------

The two stood leaning against a wall.

"To sum my story up, that egg was my late wife's. It was stolen by that man. I stole it back to give it to someone who deserves it." He glanced at Mjrn. "All I asked it that you leave my daughter and the egg alone."

"You caused me a lot of trouble." Mjrn said.

"I don't care if you believe my story or not, just leave her alone." The bandit said again.

"You owe me." Mjrn said, as she turned to walk away. "The Chaotic Dragons will come collect a favour from you eventually."

The bandit was surprised, but he bowed and thanked her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

The guild hall was mostly empty. The meeting being held was a small one. Since the other members were off on assignment or vacation. It was that time of year for the guild, in which not many were around.

At the head of the table stood Mjrn, as she glanced over some papers. She picked up a pen and began signing a few off.

Beside her passing her papers was Binks.

On her right side, playing with her fingers was Liah.

Further down the table sat Celica, Kooh, and Xiaoming. The three were talking about whatever was crossing their minds.

For the most part, none of them had anything to do.

The last person in the cottage was practicing with his weapon near the lobby. His name was Zion. As he practiced, he heard a knock on the cottage door.

Turning he set his weapon down and answered the door.

On the other side of the door stood a girl in her middle teens. She had long light blue hair. Ears and a tail showed she was a shura. Her deep blue eyes examined him. "Hello." She said with a smile. "Is this the place where I can find the Chaotic Dragons?"

Zion paused for a moment. "Yeah, is there anything I can do for you?"
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 am

The sound of wood exploding, echoed throughout the cottage.

Everyone looked towards the lobby.

Liah stood up. "That Zion, has he been practicing inside again?" She asked herself. Liah cracked her knuckles and moved towards the lobby.

Mjrn watched as Liah went to do what she does best. She grinned. "Looks like Zion's gonna get it.

"Serves him right." Celica responded.

Binks gathered up the papers. "Your all done."

"Finally." Mjrn said with a sigh of relief. She leaned back to rest.

As Liah reached the lobby entrance, she sensed danger. Jumping back, she narrowly missed the explosion of the door and wall breaking inwards.

Zion flew backwards and slammed into the meeting table, successfully breaking it. He flipped backwards and flew over Mjrn's head to hit the wall behind her. He was a bloody mess.

"Oh no." Kooh said rushing to his side. She began trying to heal him.

Liah was the first to look back towards the entrance way.

Everyone slowly looked towards the door. Except Binks who just started humming as he took the papers into the warehouse.

A girl wielding an axe that was familiar to some in the room, took a few steps into the room. She smiled and bowed. "I'm Ako Keiga, I'm here to kill all of you." She took stance.

Mjrn quickly got up and ran to her office to get her blade.

As for everyone else, they readied their weapons.

Liah slid her gloves on and took a step towards Ako. "You chose the wrong people to attack." She rushed towards Ako.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 am

By the time Mjrn came back with her blade. Things had already been decided.

The guild members are were all laying defeated. All were unconscious.

Celica was laying on the floor near the broken meeting table. Her harp snapped in half.

Xiaoming was leaning against the wall next to the warehouse. The string on her bow was cut.

Mjrn ran over to Liah.

Liah was beat up. A large gash on her forehead was bleeding. There was also a cut on her leg.

Mjrn helped her into a sitting position. "Liah. What happened?" She said in a very worried tone.

Liah slowly opened her eyes. "That girl. She has some power. I underestimated her. She..." Liah paused, trying to catch her breath. "She took Kooh."

"That girl. She called herself Ako Keiga, right?" Mjrn asked.

"Yeah. She had Presea's Axe, and Tika's Spear. So it's safe to assume she robbed the graves." Liah coughed up some blood.

"Rest." Mjrn said laying Liah down softly. Mjrn got up to leave.

Liah grabbed her leg. "Don't let your guard down. Your the one she's truly after." With that Liah passed out.

Mjrn gritted her teeth, she tightened her hold on her Nine Rings. As she headed for the door, a man stood in her way.

Vamp scratched his head. "It seems I'm late."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 am

Tamiku gripped the orb, and held it in front of her. She was sitting at the top of a hill, and looked out over Tir Chonaill. The wind blowing through her hair.

The orb was made of clear crystal. The noon sun making it sparkle in radiance.

She examined it. "If I do this, will I be free? Will he truly go by his word?" She asked herself.

"Why do you do the things you do?" A voice suddenly asked her.

Taking out one of her daggers Tamiku faced the voice. Examining the face, she slid the dagger back and relaxed.

A young elf was standing near her. She had long green hair and deep blue eyes. She face was filled with worry.

"It's none of your business. I do it because I have to."

Tabita placed her hand on Tamiku's back. "But it's hurting you so much. Why go through with the pain?"

"Your just a child. What would you know?!" Tamiku said smacking her hand away. "Go home Tabita. It's be in your best interests to stay out of the coming events. Your just a gardener."

"I take of things that can't take care of themselves. I have seen into your heart. I've seen the pain that consumes you."

Tamiku snapped. A black aura exploded around her. She was suddenly wearing Dark Knight Armor. She towered over Tabita.

Tabita didn't react, she just kept her eyes locked onto Tamiku's.

Tamiku turned and walked away.

Tabita lowered her head in regret as the Dark Knight left.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:20 am

In the town square, two mercenaries were fighting. The various stalls were getting over turned, as swords clashed.

"Enough!" A giant came up to the two of them and pulled them apart. She had dark purple hair, and dark eyes.

Unable to move, the two mercenaries nodded.

Kahiko put them down.

The two quickly left in separate directions.

"Yo Kahi." A voice called out to her.

Kahiko looked to the voice, and saw two of her friends. "Sarice, Gamina. I'm glad your back safe."

"How were things here?" Gamina asked.

"There was a small group of goblins, but we took care of them."

"Good to hear." Sarice noted.

"Have any of my people delivered anything?" Gamina asked.

"Yes. I got a message from Kristall. She wants to talk to you. Something to do with Nao as well." Kahiko replied looking down at them.

Gamina turned to leave. "I'll update you two when I get back. Behave yourselves." She added with a smile, as she left.

Sarice looked up at Kahiko. "It's our homelands that are fighting. Not us."

Kahiko smiled.

Sarice stretched. "Well, can you help me open up shop?"

"Of course."

The two got to work opening a stall.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 am

The priestess passed Gamina a letter.

Gamina opened and read it. "I see. So no clues of Ruari yet." She folded the letter back up. "Any other situations developing, Kristell?"

"While nothing you have been asking about. Though there is something else." Kristell dug into her desk.

The two were in the church in Dunbarton. Right now it was the time of day that no one was praying. So they were alone.

Kristell passed a package to Gamina. "I received this the other day from Tarlach. At first I thought he was finally returning my love." She was blushing a little bit, then sighed. "Instead it's about a phenomenon or something. I didn't really understand it, but he said to inform anyone I thought could help on the subject."

Gamina reopened the packet. There were various pictures and reports, and a necklace in the box. "This might take me a few minutes. Can I borrow your desk?"

Kristell stood up and nodded. "Of course." With that she went to do her remaining duties.

Gamina dug into the papers.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:41 pm

"Out of my way Vamp." Mjrn said with serious eyes.

"What are you going to do? Fight her for revenge? Didn't you listen to what she said when she attacked?" Vamp wasn't going to move out of her way.

Mjrn thought about it. "Her name, it was Ako K....Keiga?!" She was surprised she didn't recognize that name earlier.

Vamp smirked. "Now you understand."

"What relation did she have to Tika?" Mjrn asked.

"While Tika probably forgot Ako after her parents were killed. But Ako is Tika's cousin. For Ako, Tika was like a sister. So she has been searching for her for nine years. And guess what she found."

Mjrn looked down. "Her grave."

"Correct, and what would you do in that situation?"

"Get revenge. But even so, what does that have to do with the guild?"

"Whatever information Ako got, she believes your the one responsible for Tika's death."

Mjrn realized the whole situation was getting complicated. "In a way it's my fault for not being strong enough back then. But still, she has the wrong idea. Tell me. How do I prevent this situation from escalating?"

"No idea. But this might help you decide." Vamp threw something to Mjrn, then walked passed her, to attend to the guildies.

Mjrn looked at the object. It was a dried rose. Taking a deep breath, Mjrn left the cottage.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:54 pm

"Kristell. If anything else happens, tell me." Gamina said getting up from the desk. "I'll also be taking the Necklace for a few days.

"Where are you going?" Kristell asked.

"To Iria."

"That's a pretty far way off." The priestess said walking up to Gamina.

"I know, but if these reports are right, something big will be going on in the desert. The one closer to Quilla."

"So you understood the report then. I feel ashamed." She said with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it, I could only understand it because I'm from a different world, that had dealt with this stuff before. I'm Milletian."

"Which means you can't really die in this world, because you died in yours." Kristell said hugging Gamina. "Just be careful, you may not be able to die, but you can still feel pain."

Gamina pushed Kristell away. She looked into the priestess' eyes. "Listen. Whose the one who beat down Glas and that dragon?"

"Even so, you had help."

"Don't worry. Sarice and Kahiko will be coming with me. We'll be fine. See you in a few weeks." Gamina waved and left.

Kristell sighed. "That girl. Does she even understand her own purpose?" She went back to her duties.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

As the boat reached the dock. The girl jumped onto the dock. She then walked away from the dock. Her name was Tamiku. A Dark Knight on a mission from the fomor god Cichol.

Without a word to the residents Tamiku walked through Quilla and headed out onto the plains. She was heading for the desert.

---------------------

The three of them set up to rest. Gamina began preparing the food, while Sarice and Kahiko set up the fire.

The three were on the border between the desert and plains. In another day, they would arrive at their destination.

"So why are we coming here again?" Sarice asked.

Gamina looked to her. "Just something I wanted to explore. There's a good chance nothing will happen."

"That would be preferable." Kahiko added.

The girls got to resting, since they had a big tomorrow.

------------------

Tabita watched as Tamiku left the boat. She had been following her since Tir Chonaill. As the boat finished docking, Tabita ran to catch up with Tamiku.

------------------

The girl looked into the distance. She saw smoke through her orange eyes. Sheathed on her back was a two-hand sword that was longer then herself. She had white hair tied back in three places.

Taking a step into the desert sand around ehr, she headed for the smoke.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Because of Zion's extreme injuries, he was taken to a medical site elsewhere. Inside the cottage were a line of beds set up. Laying in them were Liah, Celica, Xiaoming, and watching from the table was Binks and Vamp.

"So that's how it is?" Binks asked.

"Yea." Vamp replied.

Binks glanced at them, then sighed. "How do you get your information?"

"Once you know how to communicate between the worlds, it's simple. You know this is the mirror world right? Can you recall what you were in the regular world?"

Binks waved his hand in the air slightly. "Vaguely, but there's not really anyway to get back there."

"But you admit other worlds exist. That in essence proves my point. There are endless worlds, with endless possibilities. It just so happens, that this whole event will involve the mirror world and a world known as Erinn." Vamp tried to explain.

"So who was the one that contacted you?"

"A girl named Nao. A once resident of Erinn, but now she lives on the line between her world and the Soul Stream."

"Soul Stream?" Binks asked, his curiosity was in full bloom.

"It's a gathering of all souls in the multiverse. For Erinn people, they call such beings as Milletians. In essence, you and the others who came from the normal world, are Milletians to this mirror world."

"You say us, but what about you?" Binks asked.

"I am a resident of this world. Born here, I am a pure blood."

"So I presume Tika was a pureblood as well."

"Your sharp. I didn't expect you to know. Well, Binks. Between us. The powers of the ancients are strong today then back in their day. What would be your theory on this?"

"That it has been improved upon over the ages."

"And you would be wrong. The truth is, that Ancient magic uses a different essence other then mana. So without people using this other power, it has become thick and abundant."

"Makes sense. That's why mana magic is slowly getting weaker."

"Well, enough talk. I have to prepare for the transfer." Vamp got up and walked behind Binks.

"Transfer..." Binks fell unconscious.

Vamp picked him up and placed him on a bed. "You'll be going as well."

Vamp stood back and then began setting up various magic signs around the beds. Once he was finished he laid down onto one bed. "The rest is up to Mjrn." With that he knocked himself out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Kooh woke up, and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you alright?" AKo asked.

Kooh examined the person, and nodded.

"That's good. Listen. Sorry for hurting you earlier. I didn't mean to get you involved, but your my bait now."

"Bait for who?" Kooh asked realizing she was being bound by something she couldn't see.

"For Mjrn. After I kill her, you will be free to go."

"But why? Mjrn hasn't done anything wrong." Kooh pleaded.

"Different points of view. Either way, I'll will be fighting her." Ako reached behind her and picked up Tika's Spear. "You know what this is?"

"Tika's Spear."

"So you knew her. Tell me, what was she like?" Ako asked.

Hoping to change Ako's mind, Kooh began telling her of Tika Keiga.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Gamina, Sarice and Kahiko ran towards the smoke. As they neared they found bodies everywhere.

Sarice examined one of them. "Don't worry, they aren't human. Seems like their zombies."

"Where did they come from?" Kahiko asked.

"Let's get inside those walls, and find out." Gamina ordered.

The camp was a moderate sized one, for about 80 or so people. But now everything was broken and burning. The sounds of zombies could be heard but not seen.

"Hya!" A voice called out.

The three of them with weapons ready, went in the direction of the voice. As they turned a corner, they found a huge group of zombies attacking a girl.

The girl in question had a huge sword and windmilled them out of her reach. She was tired and while her body was wavering, her eyes remained vigilant.

Sarice knocked back her arrows and fired. While Kahiko and Gamina went in to fight close range.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Sarice casted healing magic onto the girl.

For now the zombies were avoiding the four of them. Staying out of range, but constantly moaning at them.

"What's your name? Are you okay?" Kahiko asked the girl.

The girl nodded, then said one word while pointing to herself. "Nashiko."

"Well Nashiko. What happened here?" Gamina asked.

Nashiko shrugged.

"Looks like she doesn't know anything, but I've never heard of zombies anywhere near this area." Sarice commented.

"Guess the report was true." Gamina turned to her companions. "There have been reports of strange occurrences in this area. That's why we came here to investigate. This is our only clue." Gamina said pulling out a necklace. It was glowing a deep red.

"Is it suppose to be glowing?" Kahiko asked.

Gamina examined it. "No."

Sarice chuckled. "Well. Let's investigate then."

It seemed the zombies backed off further when the red necklace was brought out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am

Tamiku knew she was being followed. She knew who it was as well, but she couldn't bring herself to scold the girl named Tabita. For her Tabita was a friend tat had helped her many times. One who was only following her to try and help her again.

Yet... for being near Tamiku was a dangerous thing. Tamiku served the dark god, Cichol. A being whose sole purpose was the destruction of the human race.

Seeing the smoke in the distance Tamiku stopped, and examining the area ahead of her. She turned, and let Tabita catch up to her.

Tabita was silent as she stopped a few steps before her.

"Tabita. Ahead will be dangerous. Please don't follow me." With that, Tamiku turned and resumed walking.

Tabita waited a few seconds, and began walking after Tamiku.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 am

Mjrn stood at the entrance of the hall.

She had followed the clues and found out Ako had taken Kooh to the underground Hall beneath the town hall.

Across the hall was Ako and Kooh.

Kooh was tied up but safe. A piece of cloth had been wrapping around to cover her mouth.

Ako stood defiantly. Strapped to her back was both Presea's Axe, and Tika' Spear. "Hello Mjrn."

"Why are you doing this?" Mjrn asked, gripping Nine Rings.

"Because you are responsible for Tika's death." She reached back and pulled out Tika's Spear, and aimed it Mjrn. "Do you accept or deny the charge?"

Mjrn looked down. "It's true, that Tika died because of my actions. But it's not like I wanted her to die."

"I know the story well enough. Thanks to this girl here." Ako's eyes got serious. "Because you were weak, you let one of your friends give up their life. You may not be entirely guilty, but your not innocent!" Ako shot forward, and attacked with a horizontal slash.

Mjrn blocked, and deadlocked the weapons. "If weakness is my sin, then I won't deny that I can be weak." Mjrn's Nine Rings began glowing. "But so help me, I won't let anyone hurt my friends AGAIN!" Mjrn pushed Ako back and attacked.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 am

Ako slid back and parried Mjrn's blows. "Your going to have to do bette..." Ako's eyes went wide.

Mjrn closed the gap between them and using full force, roundhouse kicked Ako.

Ako flew back and slammed against the wall. The wall cracked, as the sound of bone hit concrete sounded out. Blood flowed down Ako's forehead, her eyes were dark for a few seconds, before regaining herself. She looked at Mjrn. "I was wondering what power you had. You possess the power of monsters, yet have a compassionate soul." Ako took a few staggered steps forward.

"I have Tika and all my guildies to thank for forging my soul." Mjrn said taking stance. "Even if your just a child. I won't hold back against you."

Ako wiped some of the blood off her forehead. "You've made that painfully clear. but I assume you never fought a real battle against Tika. Basically, you have no experience fighting ancients." A colourless aura exploded out off Ako.

Mjrn held out a arm in front of herself as air rushed passed her. As the air calmed down she lowered her arm.

Ako stood like a blazing figure. Her hair waving around from her own energy. She switched to Presea's Axe. With a fire in her eyes, Ako took a step towards Mjrn. "I won't hold back either, even if I tear the fabric of space."

Mjrn had even more reason to be serious. It had been a year since Tika was gone, and since then, she had learned to control her true powers. A silver aura exploded out of Mjrn, her eyes slit. "You spoiled brat."

A witness to the scene, all Kooh could do was watch.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 am

"You." Gamina said glaring.

Tamiku eyed Gamina. "Why are you always in my way?"

In the center of the camp, the two groups had met. On the north side was Tamiku and Tabita. While on the South was Gamina, Sarice, Kahiko, and Nashiko.

Gamina readied her blades. "Why are you here?"

"Because of my orders. Paladin." Tamiku drew her blades.

Sarice stepped in front of Gamina and put an arm in front of her. "Wait."

Gamina reluctantly calmed herself.

Sarice eyed the elf behind Tamiku. "Tabita. Is that you?"

Tabita nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"To help Tamiku. She bears her sins alone, and is hurting herself." Tabita replied.

Tamiku glared at Tabita. "Who gave you permission to talk about me?"

Tabita just looked worriedly at the Dark Knight.

Tamiku sheathed her blades, and eyes Gamina. "I don't know why your here, but don't get in my way."

Gamina reluctantly sheathed her blades. "Easier said then done."

Tension remained between the two groups.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 am

The tiles exploded outwards as the impact from the Axe hit the ground. Ako turned her body and continued slicing across the ground. Going in a full circle she brought the axe up to attack Mjrn.

Mjrn slid back as the pressure from the hit forced her back. She adjusted her hands and attacked Ako.

The two deadlocked. As their auras connected energy exploded outwards.

From Mjrn's pocket a red rose flew out, and landed on the ground.

Ako pushed Mjrn away, and glared at her. "What would you know!" She screamed. "I never had parents, or a family. Yet Tika was still there for me. Then she vanished. Leaving me all alone. Alone for all that time, searching for her. I find her, and all that's left is a grave!"

"It's all about you isn't it?" Mjrn yelled back. "My parent's created me as a tool to destroy the four races. My own mother tried to kill me. Now my friends are being hurt over a pointless grudge."

"That's the difference between us. I have nothing left, while you still have people that care for you. You can't possibly understand what being alone is like." She readied her Axe. It began glowing a dull gray.

The whole hall began to feel like it was shifting.

Mjrn readied her Nine Rings.

The two dashed forward.

They were just about to clash above the rose, when suddenly a blue light came out of the rose.

Both slid to a stop, as the rose started floating between them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next