Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 am

Flaming feathers fell quietly to the earth, to burn themselves out on he cold ground. The Sky a mix of sunny and cloudy. As the dust settled, what had happened became apparent. Four Divine Fire Beasts laid unmoving. Patches of blood strewn across the ground.

"How... could I... lose... to you?" A voice said quietly. The flaming bird laid trembling on the ground in front of six people. "Filthy... beings." Was the last thing it said.

Flames exploded out of the bird as it's body turned to ash.

"It's over." A musician stated.

"For now. But we still have to worry about Bad Snake." A purple haired shura replied, looking at the back of their leader.

The silver haired shura let her sword fall to the ground. Tears rolled down her face. "Mother... you were so stupid..."

Everyone was quiet.

"Even until the end. You wanted to destroy them all." The shura looked at the ashes. "People can have good. The betrayal of father was a rare case." She eyes still forming tears. "Mother... you were selfish, and hot tempered. I'm sorry for betraying you."

A hand landed on her shoulder. "Mjrn. We've done what we needed to do. Don't blame yourself for this outcome." The silver haired sylph said calmly.

"There is more we need to accomplish. The guild still needs you as well."

"Jarod...Tika... Your right." Mjrn wiped away her tears, and took her sword in hand. With new found confidence, she turned and started walking.

Silently the other five followed after her.

Blacktoa Peaks were silent that day.

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 1

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Tika turned her back on Eversun. The purple-haired shura knew she'd never return, though she wished she could.

Tika fought her darkness in front of the tower, in the snowy peaks. Without any more regrets she entered.

The crazy man attacked her. His claws tearing at her flesh. Through the maze room they fought. Finally her spear thrust through his chest. Her mother's killer avenged.

Her friends watched as she walked away from his body. She told them to leave, and continued on her path up the tower.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Re: Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 pm

"So has Bad Snake's location been obtained?"

"Not yet. My sources have been going missing." Vamp the big shura said. "Listen. Something big is being planned. No loose ends are being left. I don't know what going to happen, but it will happen soon."

Liah listened to Vamp. "I understand. See what you information you can get."

"I will." With that the shura walked away, leaving Liah to think a moment.

Then she too took her leave.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Re: Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Magic shot through the air and hit the trees. Suddenly a figure appeared and sliced the trees in half. As the trees fell the figure turned and windmilled them. They flew in all directions exploding into chunks of wood.

The purple haired shura was breathing heavily. She relaxed alittle.

A clapping sound appeared. "Very well done. You've gotten very strong since you joined the dragons."

"It's now of your business. I left your guild because I wanted to." Tika looked at her hand. "What you guys do isn't something I like to involve myself in."

The man laughed. "We get that alot, but someone needs to do the work we do. It's a fact of life." He watched her walk away.

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 pm

The old man walked towards the piles of ashes.

Blacktoa Peaks were busy with monster movement.

He leaned down and watched the ashes. "Are you really just going to keep lying there?" The old man asked.

Fire suddenly burst from the ashes. The black dust swirled up and fires shot everywhere. It formed a cocoon like shape.

The old man laughed and took some steps back. "It seems you still remember what it's like."

The cocoon began to crack and fire exploded out in all directions.

A figure revealed itself.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, Phoenix. How was your temporary death?"

"It was hell. Like usual. To think my own daughter would cause it." Phoenix said transforming into a more human figure.

"So what will you do now?"

"I will finish what I started. Trivyrn and I spawned her, and she has become too powerful. The four races cannot be aloud to unite and stand up against us. Or everything we've worked for will be for naught."

"You talking about Mjrn. The one you sent to infiltrate them and destroy them from the inside."

"Yes, and she had abandoned her mission." Pheonix turned to him. "I trust I'll have your aid in this Bad Snake."

"Of course, after all, what can kill you, is a threat to me as well."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty A Memory

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 am

Tika stood silently. Her spear still at the entrance gate. She gazed at the gravestone.

The sun was in the process of setting. The skies were a golden colour. Few clouds littered the sky.

"It's been awhile." Tika finally said.

The grave was a simple one, just another one in the cemetery. But beside it, embedded in the grass and dirt was a large axe. It was also leaning on the gravestone. Rust could be seen finally forming. It was becoming weathered.

The shura sat down beside the grave and acted like she was sitting with another person. "It's a beautiful sunset. One that happens almost everyday." She said softly. "Considering where we are, I'm surprised it's always this calm." Tika turned her head to look at the grave.

Instead of seeing the cold stone, she saw the figure of a young girl with long pink hair. She had it tied back in two places. She was gazing at the sunset. Her hair blew in the wind.

Tika's gaze went back to the setting sun.

She was silent. She knew it was a trick of her mind, yet she didn't fight it.

"It is beautiful." The girl said quietly. "I'm glad I ended up here."

"I'm not. I wish for no one as young as you end up here." Tika replied.

"Some lives aren't meant to grow up. As long as you lived your life how you wanted, you won't have any regrets when it does happen."

There was another silence.

"It's still tough. Seeing someone you love die." Tika gazed at the girl again.

The wind was soft, yet strong enough to make their hair wave lightly.

The girl never looked back at the shura. "It's something that can't be avoided. You just have to move on. The dead wish not for the living to mourn for them. They have left the world, and can't come back. Yet the living cling to the idea."

Tika was silent. She had accepted this girl's death a long time ago. but still deep in her heart she wished to see her one more time. To be able to clap hands, like they used to.

"Graves are nothing but places for the living to mark where dead bodies lie. There's nothing sentimental about it. Our spirits don't reside here anymore, and never will." The pink haired girl seemed to act many decades beyond her age.

The sun began to set, and the last of the day's light shone on the cemetery before disappearing with a brief flash.

Tika knew the girl was gone. The cold stone sitting back where it was suppose to be. Tika knew it wasn't a real encounter, but that didn't stop her from holding onto the everything she experienced.

The shura stood up after awhile. Her eyes wet. She went through the gate, picked up her spear, and vanished into the night.

In the rising moonlight, the gravestones began glowing softly. On the gravestone with the axe, read: Presea, Friend and Ally.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 2

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Tika fell unconscious. Captured.

The shura is tied to a pole, and is prepared to be sacrificed.

Her friends arrived at the room, and prepared to save her.

Her capturers laugh and a figure enters the room. A large vicious looking shura stands before the friends. His eyes empty.

Tika wakes up in a daze, and sees the shura male. "Father." She whispers.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 pm

The two shuras stood in the office. The guild cottage was empty.

"So even Vamp doesn't know what's happening." Mjrn said.

Liah leaned against the table. "It doesn't mean we can't at least prepare something."

"It just never gets easier." Mjrn sighed. "None of us can run from our pass, can we?"

Liah was silent. She knew Mjrn had alot on her mind since that event.

"A year ago we fought against that man and saved Tika. But has she recovered from that incident?"

"I can't say for certain. The only person who truly knows what happened back then was the last guild leader."

"That was Slog. It was unfortunate his wife and him left. I would have liked them to at least be people we could get advice from. Even if he was a pervert."

Liah laughed silently at the comment.

Mjrn laid her head on the desk. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Liah patted her head. "It'll all work out."

Mjrn mumbled from beneath her arms. "We'll see."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 am

Lightening arched across the area and hit the monsters. The monsters looked to their attackers.

An MA stepped forward and took stance.

A doctor of the group buffed him.

The MA ran forward and attacked the weakened monsters.

----------------------

"So is it always gonna be like this?" The MA named Zion asked as he bit into his packed lunch.

"What do you mean?" The Doctor Sandry asked.

"You know, hunting monsters down for village or running missions for the elders."

"Probably." The wizard, Kaz, answered.

The three of them had taken a mission earlier today and had finished early. So they were having lunch.

"I dunno if I'll be able to last." Zion said. "There's other things I had imagined I would be doing with my life." He sighed and continued eating.

"Everyone has dreams." Sandry said.

The sky began to darken. It would rain soon.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:36 am

Lightening streaked across the sky. Moments later thunder boomed. Heavy rains showered the land.

A cloaked figure was running along the trail. Breathing heavily. It was a heavily built male shura. He went by the name Rhys.

A dark figure was chasing him.

But Rhys was a fit shura, and was far from tired.

Eventually the dark figure vanished into the heavy rains. Leaving the shura to himself.

Rhys examined the path behind him. "Seems they couldn't keep up." He smirked. "They did keep up for longer then most though. I'll give them that." Rhys then stretched. "Now. Where am I?" He looked around the soaked landscape. He didn't see anything familiar. "Guess I'll just have to walk until I find something." With that he started walking.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 am

Binks plucked at the strings of his guitar. He was playing a rather simple tune. On the ground was an open case with many coins.

It was noon in Eversun, and many people had occupied the market, going about their daily lives. The odd person dropped a coin or two into the case, as Binks played.

"Still at it eh?" Mjrn asked suddenly standing beside Binks.

Binks continuing playing until he finished the song. He then rested it on his lap. "I'm not big on fighting. You know that. I like the job I have in the guild right now."

"Organizing all our paper work?"

"Yep. It's kinda what I like." Binks started tuning his harp. "What you come out here for today?"

"Can't someone just visit a old friend?"

Binks pouted, "You make me feel older when you say things like that."

The two laughed.

"Do you remember that tune?"

"Can't really forget it, now can I?"

"Would you mind playing it for me?"

"On one condition." Binks said.

Mjrn laughed and threw some coins into the case.

Binks smiled at her, and readied his harp. He then started playing the song.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 3

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

Tika held onto her dying father. His blood flowing from his wounds.

His hand came up and touched her face. His eyes had returned back to himself. He spoke his final words, "I'm....Sorry." His hand fell limp.

Tika captors laughed and retreated.

Her friends watched Tika cry from a distance.

Tika didn't blame them for what happened. She cursed her own fate and circumstances.

Many floors below, Tika's brother entered the tower.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Tika had been avoiding the guild the last few days. Emotions she usually suppressed had shown up, and she didn't want to involve any guildies.

Last night had heavy rains for most of the lands, and everything was still wet when morning came.

Tika walked along the road, and saw a man walking the other way on the road.

The man spotted her and waved. "Hey. Think you can help me?" he yelled before he jogged towards her.

Tika waited until he had caught his breath. "Sure. What can I do for you?"

"I'd like some directions. It seems I'm lost." The man said slightly embarrassed.

Tika had never seen a male shura embarrassed before, and she laughed a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Never seen a male of our species embarrassed before. Sorry." Tika stopped and took a breath. "So where were you trying to go?"

"Hmm." Rhys thought. "Everis....Forsun...."

"Eversun?"

"That's it."

"Well It's pretty much north of here, and you were heading in the wrong direction. Listen I'm going there too, want me to show you the way?"

Rhys smiled like no other shura. "Hells yeah."

Tika laughed and the two headed off towards Eversun.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 pm

"So why are you heading to Eversun?" Tika asked Rhys as they walked.

"I'm looking for my daughter." Rhys thought. "Though technically I'm not her father."

"How old is she?" She asked.

Rhys examined Tika, "Probably older then you." He laughed.

"I see." I'm sure Mjrn would like this nutjob. Tika thought.

I'm coming for you Mjrn. I just pray I won't be late. Rhys thought.

----------------

Meanwhile in Eversun...

Mjrn sneezed, and rubbed her nose. "Someone must be talking about me." She sneezed again. "Maybe two people."

Jarod floated into Mjrn's office and placed a large document on her desk. "How you holding up?"

"I'm recovering." Mjrn replied picking up her cup and drinking the hot liquid. "Bleh." She cringed at the taste, and yet took another sip.

Jarod smiled.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mjrn called out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Celica floated in a placed a bag on Mjrn's desk. "Here's today's loot."

"Working hard as ever aren't you?" Jarod asked her.

Celica smiled, "It's what I do."

"Keep up the good work. But you really should take a day off sometime." Mjrn said.

"I will.....eventually." Celica said as she went of the door.

"Seems the guild is still fine." Mjrn said resting her head on her desk.

"Nothing has to be rushed. We still got enough time. Just hurry up and get over your cold." Jarod said petting Mjrn.

Mjrn started purring.

---------------

Jarod closed the office door. He left Mjrn to sleep. He noticed someone was in the warehouse. He peeked into the warehouse.

Binks was going through various things, and piles of paper. He was organizing them.

Jarod chuckled to himself before leaving the cottage.

----------------

Binks placed a few boxes on the table, and starting going through them.

After awhile he got to the last box. He started going through it when something caught his eye. He picked up a small group of papers and read it. "Tower of Sneaky Peak Report, by Slog." He thought about the title. "Slog was the last chair. I don't remember seeing this report before." Binks flipped the page and began reading.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Binks finished reading the document. "Doesn't explain much, but it does help explain her circumstances a little." He said setting the report to the side. He finished organizing the boxes and returned them to the warehouse.

Binks came back to the table and picked up the document. He took out a sticky note and placed it on the report, then wrote something on it. He picked it up and knocked on Mjrn's office door.

No response.

Binks opened the door and saw Mjrn sleeping with her head on the desk. Binks floated over to her desk and placed the document on it. Then quietly exited the office, closing the door behind him.

-------------

"It's getting dark out." Tika noted.

"Yep." Rhys replied.

"We should stop for the night."

"What? Your gonna sleep out here?" Rhys asked.

"Eversun is still a fair distance away. I'm not about to lose sleep over getting there." Tika said digging into her bag.

Rhys considered his options. "Fine."

The two set up a small camp.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 4

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 pm

The wind was strong at the tower's top. Tika's hair flew around, but her body resisted the wind.

Ahead of her was a man. He had long dark blonde hair, and black clothes.

"Everything that was started all those years ago, will finally come to fruition today." He turned to her and said.

Tika gripped her spear.

Tika's friends were many floors down. Unable to follow after her. The doors had been sealed. They found a balcony and went on it to see if they could find another way up.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Nightmares

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Blood dripped from her hands. Tears from her eyes. The dark room the girl's features. She looked at her hands in horror. She fell back, blood splashed onto her. She looked up.

The man smiled, and licked his lips. He brought his head close to the woman's. "Shura Blood tastes sweet." He pulled his claws out of the shura, and looked down to the girl who was scared in the corner. He let the woman's body fall to the floor, and licked his claw blades.

The girl was too scared to scream or move.

The man turned. "Your lucky I was ordered to keep you alive." He said exiting the room.

The young shura girl was finally able to move. She crawled over to the woman on the floor. "Mommy. Wake up. The bad man's gone. Please wake up." The girl kept trying.

After awhile, a boy not much older then her came through the door. His eyes went wide at the site of the woman's body, and the girl trying to wake her up. He quickly grabbed his sister and pulled her away. "We have to go."

"But mom, we can't go without her." The girl struggled to get back to her mother.

The boy sighed and knocked the girl out. In his arms he carried her out. He turned the corner, and a black figure struck out.

----------------

Tika yelled as she woke up suddenly. She was sweating, and gasping for air. She slowly regained herself, and remembered where she was.

She looked around, and didn't see Rhys.

"That sounded like a bad nightmare." He said suddenly behind her.

Tika stood up. "It's none of your business."

He stretched. "If you say so. I cleaned up everything. It's already to go.

Tika folded the blanket, and packed it. Then she pulled out a cloth and wiped the sweat off herself. "Let's go."

Rhys nodded.

The two set out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 am

Mjrn woke up in a daze. She head swam for a few seconds before clearing. She realized she had slept the night away at her desk. She lazily got up and stretched. As she did she got a blood rush, and felt dizzy again. Then it faded. She looked around the office, and didn't see anyone. So she glanced at the clock, and rubbed her head. "Seems I'm late again. At least my colds going away." She said with a happy note. She took hold of her giant saber, the elegant Nine Rings. Then she left.

-----------

"We're south of Eversun. We should be there before noon." Tika said to Rhys.

"Excellent." Rhys said with a smile.

Tika was still not accustomed to that look on a shura, and quickly looked away.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

"What your guild did is unacceptable. Going out of your way to go to Blacktoa Peaks and attacking one of the head monsters."

"What's the problem. They killed Phoenix didn't they?"

"First, they could have all died, and Pheonix could have rained destruction on all of us. Second, the other monster leaders could form for revenge. Such reckless actions have repercussions. "

Mjrn was barely paying attention to the council. She had been invited to explain her actions, and that of her guild.

The council was made up of the most powerful guilds, and the City Elders. Right now they were in Eversun, so that was the only one at the meeting.

"You heard her report. Phoenix was already gathering an army, and they went to stop the attack."

"Regardless, they did not tell the rest of us. This council is useless if the guilds do not cooperate." The man explained. "We have already lost two guilds to them. The monsters have been more active lately, and our resources are starting to thin. Every traveler nowadays requests an escort. We cannot continue at this pace."

The Eversun Elder spoke up. "I understand the current system is not keeping up with the new trends. The Elders have already begun to work on a new one. What we need now, is patience and time. Everyone keep their guilds in check. For now their will be a recess, we rejoin in an hour." With that the Elder got up and left.

Various people started to talk amongst them selves, and other left for food. A few people came into the room to speak with their chairpeople.

Jarod appeared behind Mjrn. "So howse it looking?"

"The usual, that man is still out to get us. But overall I think we have the support of most of the council. At the very least, the guildies won't be held for their actions."

"Are you saying your going to have to take the fall?"

"If it comes to it, yes."

"I see."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm

A large crowd had gathered in the center of Eversun. The Eversun Elder had called for it.

Jarod stood quielty. Watching what was happening.

Some of the guild's members came up behind him. Among them were Celica, Sandry, Liah, Kooh, Zion, Ted, Kaz, Kara, and Zymes.

Liah stood beside Jarod. "What's happening?"

Jarod sighed. "Mjrn is taking responsibility. That man finally got his way."

Liah looked to where the Eversun Elder was and saw the man Jarod was talking about. "What's his problem?"

"Many things." Jarod replied.

Sandry and Kaz didn't know what was going on but stood with the rest of the guildies. The others were doing the same.

Suddenly the crowd became quiet, as the Elder spoke.

"People of Eversun. Listen now, and bare witness." He then turned to Mjrn, who was one of the five people standing on the stage. "Mjrn Silverfox. The council has reviewed the case, and came to their decision. In a vote of 17 to 15. It is the ruling of the council that you must be held for your guild's actions."

"For endangering innocents, acting without support of the council..." The Elder began listing her so called crimes. "... It is the decision of the council, that Mjrn Silverfox, be sentenced to death."

The guildies all gasped at the news. A few readied their weapons.

Jarod turning and glared at them, making them stand down.

"What say you Mjrn?"

Mjrn was quiet for a minute. "The Chaotic Dragons were formed by the man known as Slog. It was formed to protect the people from the stronger of threats. Since I became Chair, that has not changed. It destroying monsters before they can destroy us, is wrong, then I'll take the punishment."

The Elder closed his eyes. It was words he didn't want to hear. "Then tomorrow at Noon, will be your execution. Take her to the cells until then."

A few guardsmen came onto the stage.

They disarmed Mjrn, then proceeded to take her through the crowd and to City Hall.

"Things have become alot more complicated." Jarod said.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 5

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:28 pm

The Man's hand tightened around Tika's neck. He lifted her off the ground and held her with one hand.

Tika coughed and her spear dropped from her hand.

The man laughed. "Oh you put up a great fight." He squeezed his hand.

Tika felt his iron grip starting to choke her.

"Blame your fate Tika Keiga. The fate which is to bring about the resurrection of the fourth monster king. Whose power is greater then Bad Snake and Phoenix combined."

Tika struggled for a bit.

The man chanted a few words.

Tika knew what was coming. She took this last chance and watched the sky. She watched the snow fall slowly.

The man finished the chat, and as he did, Tika's eyes went blank. The man exploded with power. "I don't need you anymore." With that he walked to the edge of the tower, and let Tika fall.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 pm

The sun shone through the barred window. Mjrn sat against the wall and watched the window. Noting whenever she saw birds.

She knew she could easily break down a wall an escape. But she knew it was her own fault for being in this situation. Plus she couldn't be sure her guild would be safe if she did.

Mjrn sighed.

----------------

Tika walked through the city gates.

Rhys right behind her. "Thank you for helping me find my way here. I guess I should say goodbye." He bowed.

"You said you were looking for someone right?"

"Well yeah."

"The guild I'm in can help you search for the person."

Rhys jumped in joy. "That would be wonderful. Let's go." Rhys started walking.

Tika didn't move, and after a few seconds she yelled to him. "Do you even know where it is?"

"Nope!" Rhys yelled back, he was laughing.

"He's defiantly... Unique." Tika said to herself running after him.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 am

Tika swung open the cottage door. She walked in. Rhys close behind her.

"Tika. Good. Your here." Sandry said running up to her.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Tika asked, seeing Sandry was flustered.

"She's in trouble." Ted said walking up to them.

"What's happened?" Tika asked again.

"We'll explain... Whose the big guy?" Ted said looked up at the huge Shura.

Rhys put on an evil face and towered over Ted. "I could crush you with my thumb." He said suddenly putting Ted in a headlock. He started to noogie him.

Ted squirmed. "Gah...Stop it...Help me... Anyone."

Tika walked passed the two. Sandry followed after her. Both ignoring Ted.

Ted screamed as the two left the entryway.

"So you picked up company."

"He's no one to worry about." Tika said seeing many guilds members at the table. It looked liked a meeting just finished.

Liah and Jarod turned as they heard Tika approach. "Can someone just tell me what's happening?"

"Mjrn is set for execution tomorrow." Jarod said flatly.

Liah turned away.

Tika heard the words ring through her head. "I see. Tell me what happened."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am

"I see. So this is all our fault." Tika said.

"Wrong. We did nothing wrong. Phoenix had acted and we stopped her." Liah burst out saying.

"Even so, we're in this predicament. Tell me, what do you guys intend to do?"

The was crash from the entrance way.

Ted stumbled into the room and fell to the floor. "That guy is nuts." He said crying. His hair a mess.

Rhys poked his head around the corner. "Can I come in now?"

"Whose this?" Jarod asked.

"His name is Rhys. He's looking for someone, I told him the guild could help." Tika explained before waving Rhys to come. "Sorry Rhys, our Guild Chairperson is in trouble. I think we won't have time to help you in your search for your friend."

"I'm not looking for a friend. I'm looking for my daughter."

Jarod touched his temple. "I guess we can't ignore your request, but if you don't mind, it'll have to wait until tomorrow."

"I expected as much. It's been over ten years anyway, another day won't hurt."

Tika suddenly remembered. "What was her name anyway?"

Rhys thought. "I don't know what last name she's currently using, but I'm sure she's still using her first name. I'm looking for Mjrn Ashati."

The three of them froze. They all knew what this meant.

"We have some bad news for you then." Jarod explained the situation to Rhys.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next