Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up

4 posters

Go down

Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up Empty Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up

Post  Kazaa Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

Alright, I'm gonna take a stab at this. I'm not a good writer but why not. Though there's not gonna be like a set story, it'll be more little episodes.

So you can sign up here, no guarantee you will show up or show up exactly as you tell me here, this just gives me something to go off of rather than just your domo character and gives you a chance to add or change things about them. For instance a sprite with wolf tail and ears :3. here's a quick format for things im looking for

Name: anything you wana go by, if you have titles or nicknames youd like to add feel free
gender: silly to ask but when you have people like sylpha you never know XD
physical description: this is where you can just describe how your domo char looks and bend it all you like. Don't like your hair color, eyes, maybe your a sprite but wish you had a cute little tail? just let me know here and ill try to add it in. ill do my best to go off of it.
oufits: just describe any outfits you'd wana wear, you don't have to own it and it doesnt have to look the same as the domo outfits, tweak all you like, also if you have mutiple outfits but only wear them at a certain time like say, when your a wizard you wear red dragon jacket, let me know.
jobs: simply what jobs you use, if you can please mark at least one as your main. also feel free to tweak some things and make a bit of your own class
weapons: what kind of weapon youd like to use, doesn't even have to be from domo, just give me a good idea what its like and ill see about using it
personality: just any comments on how you act that you wana add in
other: anything extra you'd like to add

here's everything again for you copy pasters Razz
name:
outfits:
jobs:
weapons:
personality:
other:

remember just cause you post here doesn't mean you will show up or appear as you posted. I'll do my best to get you all that want in but it really depends on how long my ideas last and who i need for them.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up Empty Re: Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 am

WOOOOHOOOOO! FIRST POST!!

name: Sun Ce (nickname is Sun, but Zi calls me Ce.)

gender: Female! (I should hope I'm a girl! *feels chest* Yup, I have boobies!)

physical description: I'm a Shura with dark grey ears and tail. I also have gold eyes that, in the dark, can reflect light when it shines in them. My hair? I have dark brown hair that seems red when the sun shines on it, and it's kept in a messy ponytail with some bangs coming out of it.

outfits: Maid outfit, including headband, with Tiny Angel Wings.

jobs: Main is dancer~

weapons: I use a pair of double fans that I can hack and slash at my foes with. I can also throw them in front, up high, and around me in a boomerang-ish type thing. When my fans leave my hands, they both fly in a criss-crossing pattern. (Does that make sense? ^^; )

personality: My moods can vary, going from fiery when it's a battle, to being very perverted, to being absolutely cluess to sexual innuendoes that are meant for her, and sometimes being very slow to catch on to what's going on. When that happens, I just kind of get a "...huh...?" look about me. Sometimes when my friends are in trouble, I would happily sacrifice myself for their survival. I care more about other people than myself, in other words. I am very loving when I get hyper!

Back to top Go down

Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up Empty Re: Kaz's fanfic(title pending) sign up

Post  Sandry Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 pm

name: Sandry (people call me San or Sand o.o)
physical description: Sandry is small and slight of build, with golden blonde hair and blue eyes. She usually has braids while out and about, but when relaxing at home she lets her hair loose, about to the length of her elbows.
outfits: She usually wears a pink kimono with a peach flower, or a red dragon dress with a red bow in her hair.
jobs: Main is doctor. Other strongly used classes are wizard, muse, and merc.
weapons: An oversized green syringe thats slightly glowing. When in use, small sparks of lightning fly out.
personality: Perverted and silly, kindhearted to a degree where its a fault. Weakhearted, finding it hard to tell people no, and has a hard time letting people go.
other: Uhm...dating Kazaa(er...duh lmao, this is your fic XDD) Child of Mjrn and Valz, Stepdad is Jarod. Sister to Liah.
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:02 pm

name: Mjrn Silverfox, Jarod calls me Belle.

physical description:Two different coloured eyes, one azure, the other gold. Wavy silver hair that falls to her shoulders, is always left down. Decently tall and well endowded, and also built.

outfits: Holy outfit, nicole set or kitty, your choice

jobs: Blademaster, but is also seen as a doc and is decent with a bow.

weapons: Carries two sabers, her nine rings and bone crusher, her bow is gold and juse a basic bronze needle.

personality: Strong willed and sometimes appears to be aloof. But is very protective and kind to her friends and loved ones, usually is levelled headed and makes good decisions but when she snaps, she blows.

other: Dating Jarod and Liah, has an assload of hids, chairperson and daughter of Phoenix and Trivian, Zene is her brother. And her pet is Livane xD
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm

name: Liah (also called Li or Li-Li)

physical description: Liah is short in height with long black hair and hazel eyes. Her hair is as straight as can be and is always let down. She has long white bunny ears

outfits: Usually found in her Tinkerbell dress, firefighter or her nurse costume with red butterfly wings

jobs: Martial Artist of course :p

weapons: Red studded boxing gloves but is usually walking around with a bow and a handful of arrows or her spear :3

personality: I'm generally happy, friendly, talkative. Very protective of those I love and would give my life for them. I'm a silly perv at times but I know when to be serious

other: Madly in love with Mjrn who so happens to be her mom/aunt/babymama xDD, Co-Chair and loves her bear Snuffy with all her heart :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down