Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 am

"What do you mean he's gone. I thought you people said we couldn't leave until the tournament is finished." Tamiku yelled.

"I'm sorry, he's been missing since yesterday. Our surveillance units watching him were destroyed so we don't know what happened to him." The official explained.

"Dammit. Are you people doing anything about it?"

"Yes. We have many people looking into it. We can't have an offworlder free roam of our world. You must trust that we're doing everything in our power to find him."

"Tch. If you find out anything, please notify me." Tamiku turned and walked away.

Tabita followed after her.

"What's with her?" The second official asked.

"Dunno, but this information was classified, I don't know how she found out about it." The first replied.

"Does this have anything to do with the Celtina Effect?"

"Maybe, but I haven't heard anything from the higher ups. For now, increase security for the other offworlders."

"Understood." The man saluted then walked off to do as ordered.

The first official sighed. Then headed back to work.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:44 am

Xiaoming smiled happily as she walked. She was carrying snacks and drinks.

She had been ordered to get them for the guildies.

They had the day off, so they were taking the chance to relax, and have a small party. But news got around and the entirety of the Mirror World wing, joined in, and a massive party was taking place in their lounge.

"Hello there." A voice called out.

"Hmm?" Xiaoming turned, as she did something grabbed her wrists and ankles, and restrained her. "What the hell? Let me go."

A figure appeared before Xiaoming. "I'm afraid I can't do that." The person reached out their hand towards Xiao's head, and placed it on her.

"What are you doing?"

The figure laughed. "It will all be over soon."

Xiaoming screamed out.

A crystal fell to the ground, green in colour.

"All too easy." The figure said picking up the crystal.

The snacks and drinks laid on the ground silently.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 am

"We're looking into it. Please believe me." The official responded. "Nothing like this has happened before." She was obviously not experienced in this line of work.

"Our friend is missing. It will be your heads if we don't get her back." Mjrn replied.

"Calm down Mjrn. I'm sure she's not lying to us." Liah said trying to make Mjrn relax.

Mjrn turned and walked away.

Liah looked to the official, "Thank you for your help. Please informed us if you get any information."

"I will."

Liah ran after Mjrn. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. But I shouldn't have let this happen in the first place."

"There are things that are out of our control. But I'm sure Xiaoming is fine."

"Because of that stupid party yesterday, no one noticed that she was gone until lunch today." Mjrn turned and punched the wall, cracking it.

Liah sighed. "Beating yourself up, won't help the situation. For now, concentrate on the next round tomorrow. I'm sure Vamp and Binks can handle this."

"I dunno. Vamp was been acting weird since we got here. He's not his usual self." Mjrn thought aloud.

"Leave it to them for now." Liah said.

Mjrn sighed, and headed back with Liah.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 am

The next day had arrived, and early in the morning the next roster had been posted.

Seven matches were up, with another person getting a free ride to the next round.

Match 1: Mjrn Silverfox Vs Liah

Match 3: Yukio Nagato Vs Yuki Nagato

This time all matches were being held in similar large stadiums, with rules like the first round of the prelims. It was also the last round in the tournament where the rounds were happening at the same time. During the next round, it would be one match after another.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 am

Mjrn and Liah were silent as they took their positions. Since they had found about the fight, both were hesitant, and didn't know what to do. So they resolved to not talk to each other until the time came.

Mjrn gripped Nine Rings, she then stabbed it into the ground.

Instead of putting her gloves on, Liah threw her gloves to the side.

Both took stance, without weapons, and nodded to each other.

The buzzer rang out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:10 am

"Are you sure this isn't Haruhi's fault?" The guy asked.

The second guy responded quickly. "If it was, I'm sure there would have been an alternate version of her here as well. You should know her better then me Kyon."

"I can't always know what she's thinking." Kyon replied.

The two of sat in the stands, they were waiting for Yuki's match to start.

"I just want to get home and sleep this off like a bad dream."

The second guy just smiled, and glanced around.

"Are you sure it wasn't a spelling mistake?" A voice sounded from behind the two sat two people sat down.

"I'm sure. There was clearly a letter missing from one of their names." A second voice responded.

The second guy turned and looked at the girls. "You wouldn't happen to be talking about the coming match would you?"

"Yea we are, so what's it to you?" Kyonko responded.

Itsuko nudged her. "Maybe he wants to hit on you. Hey Kyonko, he's pretty hot."

Kyonko blushed a bit. "Shuush."

The guy smiled. "You seem to be enjoying yourselves. To bad my comrade isn't. Isn't that right Kyon?"

"Kyon?" Kyonko asked.

"You got a problem with my name....?" Kyon turned and saw Kyonko.

The two looked at each other for a few moments.

"This might sound weird, but have we met before?" Kyon asked.

"I think I would have remembered a person like you. Though I get the same feeling."

Itsuko pointed at Kyon. "Kyon." Then pointed at her friend. "Kyonko." She pointed at herself. "Itsuko. So that means." She pointed at the second guy, and smiled. "Your Itsuki."

"Correct." Itsuki replied with a smile. "Since we're here to watch Yuki, then your here to watch Yukio."

"Yep." Itsuko replied.

Both of them were smiling as if very amused.

"What's so funny?" Kyon and Kyonko said at the same time. Then they looked at each other again.

Itsuko nudged Itsuki's shoulder. "Looks like those two haven't figured it out."

"Seems both of them are still thick. I would have thought the female version would have been more clever." Itsuki replied.

"What are you two talking about?" They said together again. "Stop that."

"You stop it. Who are you anyway?" Kyonko said abruptly.

"Kyon. And you really should introduce yourself before asking others their name."

"Would you do the honours?" Itsuki asked Itsuko.

"Gladly." Itsuko stood up and clapped her hands.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/Allo.jpg
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am

Yuki stood at her spot and Yukio stood at the other.

They didn't speak or more, but stood their staring at each other.

"Your existence is not possible." Yuki spoke first.

"I could say the same for yours." Yukio replied.

The two were silent again. Staring at each other through their glasses.

"I have confirmed you are humanoid interface, created by the Data Integration Thought Entity." Yuki said once more.

"We have the same ID number." Yukio replied. "I have confirmed that this place is out of range with Entity though."

"As have I. But something existing beyond the Entity's range is impossible."

The buzzer rang, but neither of them moved.

"Since winning this tournament is not beneficial to my goal, we don't have to kill each other." Yuki said.

"I agree. The question then becomes, which one of us is forced to continue this tournament?" Yukio asked.

Almost instantly both of their lips began moving extremely fast as what sounded like gibberish sounded from them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 am

Kyon and Kyonko gave their attention to Itsuko.

"I am Itsuko, and this is Itsuki." She motioned towards him. "In simple terms, we are the same person." She then pointed at the two of them. "You two are also the same person."

"What?" The two replied, confused.

"Consider it like this." Itsuki spoke up as he pulled out a coin. "If you look at one side of a coin, you see an image, you look at the other side and see a different image. You could argue that they are two different coins, but essentially they are still the same coin." Itsuki flipped the coin around accordingly as he spoke.

Itsuko took the coin. "So if this side represents a reality." She flipped the coin. "Then this side represents a different reality. Yet they are still the same. It both realities, the exact same events can occur. In this case, the only difference between the two realities is gender."

"We have Haruhi, and they have..." Itsuki started.

"Haruki." Itsuko finished.

The two Kyons look at each other again. They spoke at the same time.

"Are you telling me this flat chest is me?"
"Are you telling me this plain guy is me?"

They twitched at each other's comments.

"Well not quite, but your personalities, and circumstances are the same in the world you come from." Itsuki finished.

Itsuko put her arms around him. "Which means if we have some fun together, it wouldn't count at doing it with another person."

"I always wondered what a situation like this would lead to." Itsuki replied to her.

"I think just the thought of this is going to make me fall into a coma." Kyonko said lowly.

"Something we can agree on." Kyon replied.

The buzzer for the match rang out, the four of them looked out to the stage.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Their knuckles punched each other as they stood there.

Mjrn looked into Liah's eyes, and Liah did the same.

Since they had begun fighting, the shockwave energy that they had been learning since each other their matches wasn't appearing.

It had become a fist fight.

-----------

Yuki and Yukio stood their while their mouths moved. Having a fight beyond what normal people could see.

Suddenly a cut crossed Yukio's cheek.

Then a cut appeared on Yuki's leg.

Both healed quickly.

----------

"They are just standing there." Kyon noted.

"Maybe they don't want to fight each other." Kyonko replied.

"You two seem to be getting along now." Itsuki said.

"We have came to the same conclusion."

"That none of this is really happening."

"Even if you two say that." Itsuko said shyly.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

The figure stood at the top of the tower and glanced at all the stadiums.

A second figure appeared behind the first. "Preparations are complete."

"Good. Now that I have energy from 70 offworlders, I no longer have to hide." The figure pulled out a chain, attached to which were 70 different coloured crystals. "Begin the operation."

"Understood."

---------

The power went out across the stadiums and city.

Mjrn and Liah stopped fighting and looked around.

"There seems to be technical difficulties. Please bear with us ladies and gentlemen." The announcer spoke.

---------

Yuki and Yukio quickly moved towards each other and put their backs to each other. They began to speak in unison.

----------

On the view screens, a view of the top of the tower could be seen, with two figures standing there.

"Attention all you people who see this." The first figure said as she pulled off her cloak. Her pointed her katana at the camera.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/YoumuKonpaku.jpg

The second figure took off her cloak as well.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/scythe-1.jpg

------------

Everyone became quiet.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 5 Empty The Hunt for Offworlders

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 am

"I am the leader of Celtina Effect. My name is Tikal." Tikal held up the chain of crystals. "I hold in my hands the power of reality. Essentially I'm the strongest being in existence right now."

"I have appeared today to strengthen Celtina. Be which I will use the offworlders. Anyone civilians who wish to not become involved, I suggest you go home and wait. For the next few days the city will be under our control." Tikal held up her cloak. "Those wearing these cloaks are part of Celtina. Do as they say and you'll be spared." She threw the cloak to the side. "As for the officials. I suggest you don't interfere with our goal. After all, I can't be held liable for any resistance that we crush."

Tikal pointed her sword at the camera. "As for you offworlders. Our hunt begins. We will use everything to take 'care' of you. This is your only warning. Submit to us, or be torn asunder."

Tikal smiled at the camera.

"The fun begins. Now."

With that, what power was left, died out. The screen turning black.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 am

Yuki and Yukio glanced around. The stage was surrounded by about three dozen cloaked figures.

"Preparations complete." Yuki noted.

"Engaging enemy." Yukio replied.

-------------------------

Mjrn looked around, she couldn't see Liah anymore. Running to Nine Rings, she gripped her blade and ran to find the guildies.

------------------

"Where am I?" Liah asked as she looked around.

She was floating in a pure white space. There were no shadows, and no faults. It was pure and unbroken.

"Just what happened?" She asked herself.

-------------------

"What the hell is with the sudden change of mood?" Kyon asked standing up.

Kyonko stood up as well.

While Itsuki and Itsuko remained calm and sitting.

"Seems things have gotten more interesting."

"Indeed."

The two said smiling.

"Too bad we can't use our powers here."

"Our fun ends here."

Suddenly two cloaked people touched their heads. Their was a flash of light, then suddenly, two crystals fell to their chairs.

"This makes 87." One of the cloaked men said.

"What the yell did you do to Itsuki?"
"What the yell did you do to Itsuko?"

The Kyon's were confused.

"They have no power, the should be easy as well." The second cloaked man said, as he moved towards them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 am

"A Hunt eh? Seems everywhere I go there's someone like this." Dante said to himself as he ran across the rooftops. He was heading for the tower. "Is it coincidence or fate I wonder."

Smiling he readied Rebellion.

----------------------

Binks' eyes were wide. "What are you doing?" He stared at Vamp.

Vamp's hand was on Binks' head. "There's something I need to test. I can't let you interfere. You much too smart to be their team." Vamp smiled. "Basically, I'm turning you into a crystal and handing you to Tikal."

"Your betraying us?"

"Not quite, but for my purposes, I have to make everyone think as much." Vamp replied.

Binks didn't say anything as he was converted.

Vamp picked up the crystal. "Silver. It suits you." Vamp commented as he vanished.

--------------------

"Run." Kahiko said to Tabita. Her head and chest were heavily bandaged under her hospital clothes.

Tabita hesitated.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Kahiko smiled to the small elf. She turned back to face the cloaked figures.

Tabita turned and ran.

"We can always get her later. But with those injuries, what do you think you can do to us?" One of them asked.

Kahiko's eyes started shifting. "I won't allow you to hurt anymore people."

"Don't over exert yourself. We need you alive after all."

Black energy exploded out of Kahiko as she changed forms. Her beast form stood there towering. Blood dripping from the corner of her mouth.

The five cloaked figures revealed their weapons as they prepared for battle.

"I'll leave it to you, Gamina." Kahiko said to herself as she charged forward.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 am

Dante stopped at the base of the tower and pointed his twins guns at Tikal.

"Hmm?" Tikal glanced at him. "The first offworlder has arrived it seems."

"Let's play a little." Dante taunted her.

"Shel." Tikal commanded.

The girl with the scythe stood up and flew towards Dante.

Dante fired continuously.

As Shel fell towards him, she batted the shots away with her blade. Nearing Dante she raised her scythe back and attacked with vertical downward slash.

Dante spun in a quick circle as he put his guns away, and brought Rebellion to meet her scythe. "Your quite young to have such talent with a weapon like that."

Shel flipped back and landed on her feet. Her scythe coming to a rest on her shoulder.

Dante cracked his neck and smiled. "Let's have a little fun."

Suddenly a third person appeared beside the Tikal. "You don't need to dirty yours hands with this one. I'll gladly take him on for you." A voice called to Shel.

Tikal glanced at the man. "Vamp was it?"

Vamp threw the crystal to her. He then jumped off the tower to land between Dante and Shel.

Tikal looked at the crystal. She attached it to the chain. "Shel. Let's get to work." Tikal vanished.

Shel nodded, and vanished.

Dante eyed Vamp. "Think your strong enough to take me on?"

Vamp flexed his muscles and his shirt tore to pieces. He then took a martial arts stance. "I'm fine with either outcome."

Dante smirked. "Let's see what you got then." He ran towards Vamp.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:53 pm

"Everyone. Calm down. We are looking into the situation." The official announced to the crowd that was gathering in the food court. "For now, please head to your homes."

"As for you offworlders. I remind you, going outside the stadium is prohibited. please return to your quarters." The second official spoke.

Sarice looked at Gamina. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. But this whole thing is getting on my nerves." Gamina turned to leave.

Sarice following after her.

"They act like we're lesser beings."

"Perhaps they fear our power." Sarice suggested. "But either way, they do seem to have a lack of respect."

Gamina sighed. "I just hope the others are okay."

"Including Tamiku?" Sarice asked.

Gamina recalled the various encounters with the girl over the years. "I can't say I support what she does, and for me it's hard to understand her motives. But somewhere deep in her heart, she is a good person."

"Everyone has their reasons. The difference with our group, is that we try to understand our enemies. You recall Ruari."

"How could I forget." She stated.

"Well, he is a prime example of what kind of person Tamiku is."

"I suppose." Gamina replied.

The two left the court.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 pm

"You okay?" Celica asked.

"Yea. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Kooh replied rubbing her shoulder.

The two stood at the entrance to stage 5. They had been watching the match, when Tikal had appeared. After which, the crowd had dispersed in a flurry. Knocking Kooh against a wall in the process.

Celica looked around the empty stands. "We should regroup with the others before the cloaked people appear." She suggested, turning and heading out.

"Alright." Kooh replied, following after her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Kimiko's blade flashed as she unleashed a fury of strikes.

Shel parried the blows, and jumped back. She readied her scythe, and it began glowing dark red. "Crescent Strike." Dropping the blade end to the ground, Shel rushed forward and swept in an upwards movement at Kimiko.

As Kimiko brought her scythe into position to block, energy exploded from the impact site.

Kimiko and Shel's hair waved in the wind caused by the energy.

Shel kept the pressure of her attack up.

Kimiko gathered her strength as she fought against the younger girl's pressured attack. She took a step back, and suddenly her scythe began glowing blue.

The two's scythe's began exchanging blows as blue and red energy exploded outwards.

Kimiko knocked Shel back.

Shel slid back and lost her footing for a brief second.

Taking the opening, Kimiko rushed forward and attacked.

A few sparks flew, as her scythe came to a stop.

"So you chose to appear. Sick of seeing your lackeys do all the hard work?" Kimiko spoke.

Between Shel and Kimiko, Tikal stood firmly. Her katana holding back Kimiko's scythe. "Say what you want offworlder." Tikal lashed out with her katana.

Kimiko's scythe exploded into shards.

Kimiko jumped back, and threw the piece of handle in her hand to the side. "Tch." She looked back towards Tikal, but noticed she was gone. Then felt a slight pressure on her neck. From the corner of her eye, she could tell Tikal had her katana to her throat. "You remind me of a teleporter I knew in my homeworld." Kimiko stood down. "I never have been able to defeat her."

Tikal didn't reply, but put her hand on Kimiko's head.

"I'll make sure you pay for your actions." Kimiko warned.

---------------------------

"You alright?" Tikal asked, as she presented her hand to Shel.

Shel looked up at her superior. "Yes. I'm sorry for being unable to defeat her." She bowed her head to Tikal, as she stood up.

Tikal lowered her hand. "Tell me. How long until the fleet shows up?"

Shel looked at her watch. "A little over seven hours. Though if someone reactivates the Theron Generator, they could be here within seconds."

Tikal nodded to herself. "Okay. Check up with the Gallery and see how things are fairing. After that, head to the Generator and provide support for the unit there."

"Understood." Shel replied.

"In six hours, I'll send the retreat signal." Tikal attach a white crystal to the chain. "I want this to be a quick operation." Turning she walked away.

Shel nodded her head again. Then turned to head towards her objective.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 am

Energy exploded outwards as the man's bounced off a barrier.

"You?!" The man said in surprise.

Yuki said something then pointed her hand at the man.

He suddenly went flying back and smashed into a wall.

The second man took hold of the two crystals and suddenly vanished.

"Are you two okay?" Yukio asked as he landed next to them.

"We are but the Itsus aren't." Kyonko explained.

"They'll be fine." Yuki said while looking around. "They were converted to a different form, but they are still alive."

Kyon's head touched his forehead. "How the hell did all this happen?"

"For now we have to go somewhere else." Yukio spoke.

Down in near the stage, the cloaked figures were laying unconscious along the ground.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 am

Tabita hid around the corner. More cloaked figures were roaming the halls.

A hand came from behind her and touched her shoulder.

Tabita turned to face the person.

A smiling face greeted her. "Most people would have screamed in this situation."

"Screaming wouldn't make my situation better." Tabita replied calmly. "I know your in as much danger as me, Eric."

"So you know me."

"You beat my friend in your first match."

"Sorry about that." Eric looked around. "Anyway. Let's go, we shouldn't stay here for long."

Tabita nodded.

"If you don't mind, we can get elsewhere faster if I carry you." Eric offered his arms.

Without hesitating, Tabita moved closer to him.

Holding her gently and firmly, Eric began moving.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 am

The pillar came to a stop, as Yukio's hand came up to meet it.

"We aren't the enemy." Yuki said to the girl.

Sahara was breathing heavily, as she examined them. "I remember you now. As I recall..." With that she passed out and fell to the ground. The iron pillar came to a rest.

Yukio walked forward and checked her condition.

Yuki stayed behind them and kept a look out.

Kyon looked around the area, and saw various cloaked figures laying around. As well as signs from massive impacts. Considering hat he just saw the girl do with the pillar, he was sure, she was the one who caused it. "How do I always get mixed up in these kinds of situations?" He asked himself.

Kyonko sighed, she didn't know how to handle the situation, so she chose to ignore most of what she was seeing. "Where do we go from here?"

Yukio picked up Sahara ad was holding her in his arms.

Yuki returned from lookout. "Get back to our room. After that, I can set up a compressed space to keep the enemy out..."

Kyonko held up her hand to her. "Even if you explained it, I wouldn't understand most of what you say."

Yuki nodded once.

They moved on.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 am

"Your dare raise your filthy hands against me?" Grelin yelled out.

Energy exploded out sending the dozen cloaks figures against the walls of the room. They began clawing at their throats, choking.

The woman was extremely pissed. "I don't care what your after, but you come after me, and your not gonna live to see the sun rise." She explained to them.

She was about to send a second wave of energy out when she heard a voice.

"Your a tough one."

Grelin pointed her hand at the man. "You want to die to?"

Chaltor raised his hands. "Not at all. I was going to cut in to save you, but...your obviously stronger then me."

Grelin lowered her hand. "Whatever. Just don't get in my way." Grelin dropped her hand and walked away. The cloaked figures fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Understood maam." Chaltor said like a servant as he followed Grelin.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:43 am

The crystal fell to the floor. Pink in colour.

Celica held her arm, blood trickling down it. She stared at the cloaked figure. "Your sick."

The figure glanced at Celica. "Your friend will be fine. Being converted does hurt, but it preserves the body and mind. She can be restored." The figure picked up the crystal.

"You seem like a good person. Why are you helping these people?" Celica asked.

"I have my reasons." The figure moved towards her.The person placed their hand on Celica's head. "I have to act the part, until the critical moment though." The person lowered their hood.

"You?" Celica spoke in disbelief.

The person smiled at her. "Trust me. I wouldn't let anything happen to you all."

Celica nodded and closed her eyes.

A yellow crystal fell to the floor. The figure picked it up. Without saying anything, the person vanished.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 am

"Hmm. So your the only one I could contact." A voice said.

Liah looked around in the whiteness but couldn't see anyone. "Who are you, and where is this place? It's too frickin white."

"Sorry about that." Suddenly the white shifted.

Suddenly Liah was standing in the middle of a living room, with a burning fireplace on one wall.

Liah looked around, but couldn't see anyone. "Show yourself."

"Oh right." The voice said once more. Their was a shimmer of air, as a person formed. "My name is Requiem."

"Where is this place?"

Requiem pointed to his head. "Your in my mind. Sorry for bringing you here, but your the only one I could get a hold of in time."

"Your kidding. Your mind?"

"I honestly don't care what you think." Requiem replied. "Now listen up. If you want all your friends to remain safe, consider what I have to say."

"Is that a threat?" Liah asked narrowing her eyes.

"Always with the hostility." Requiem held his hand out.

Liah suddenly felt constrained as her body started floating. She was forced into a five point shape like a star.

"We both neither each the time or energy to battle with each other. There are more important issues at hand."

Liah was reluctant but listened.

"Good girl. Now let me explain the situation."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am

"My name is Mjrn. But I don't think we have time to relax."

Eric put Tabita down. "Listen, there's something you need to know."

The three of them had met up while passing through the food court area for the public mass.

"I am a resident of this world. I'm not an offworlder like the rest of the entries." Eric started. "I'm a commander of the Hammer Faction."

"Like you said, we're offworlders, I don't know what Hammer is." Mjrn replied.

Tabita was silent.

"Basically. That woman you saw, Tikal, leads a group of spacial ...pirates if you will."

"And what are we suppose to do to stop her?" Mjrn asked.

"On every planet colonized by our federation, a Theron Generator was built. This device allows for the warping movement of space travel to each planet. If we can reactivate it, we can restore the offensive movement of my group."

"That's all well and good, but from what I've seen the officials have backed down."

"Without the generator the officials have no real power. Celtina Effect and the group they are working with have super human abilities. Those with nothing to power their technology can't compete."

Mjrn didn't know if she could trust his words.

"He's not lying." Tabita spoke. "His voice isn't faltering, and nothing in his movements suggest reasons for not telling the truth."

Mjrn looked at the elf, and sighed. "Can you save my friends as well?" She looked at Eric.

"I don't know exactly what has happened to them, but the technology on this planet can do a great amount of things." Eric replied.

"Lead the way then." Mjrn said, finally giving in.

"I need my hands free to work as we move. Can you please take care of the girl?" Eric asked.

Mjrn looked at the elf. She knew what those words meant.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 am

Dante stumbled back. A few dozen swords were piercing his chest and legs.

Vamp was holding two swords in each hand. "I must say, you have impressive resistant abilities."

"It happens when you have the blood." Dante said with a laugh, pulling out the swords from his legs.

Vamp smirked. "Don't bother with explaining your world. We both don't have the time for it."

Dante examined the man. "You have some strange abilities, you caught me off guard." Dante pulled a few swords from his chest.

"I have a few people I want to test, if you don't mind, could you surrender peacefully." Vamp suggested.

Dante pulled the last sword from his body and threw it to the side. "I don't work that way." He said taunting Vamp.

"Very well. I'm going to run swords through you until this is resolved." Vamp said, as he threw his four swords at Dante. Almost instantly, more swords appeared in his hands, and he threw them as well. Continuing this process.

Dante deflected a few with Rebellion, but a few pierced his chest. He changed to his guns and began firing the swords from the air.

The two reaching a stalemate of sorts.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next