Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 8 Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 am

The ground shifted and suddenly began wrapping around Volso.

"Gotcha." Jesse said with a smile as she controlled the rock.

Volso was forced into a five star position. "You really think this is enough to hold me?" He asked glancing at her.

"Probably not. But buying time is good too." She replied with a smile.

The ground began cracking as Volso started resisting.

Chaltor landed and drove his poleaxe forward, trying to impale Volso.

A small energy barrier formed at the tip of the axe, as Volso blocked the attack.

Chaltor jumped to the side and grabbed Jesse. He forced her away.

"Up here boy." A voice said from above.

Volso looked up, and saw a woman.

Grelin smiled. "It's been awhile since this space witch has been able to go all out. I hope you feel honored to be beat down by me."

"All talk." Volso said back to her, as the rock shattered to pieces.

Grelin lifted her hand above her head. "We'll see about that."

Volso was about to rush her when suddenly he couldn't move.

Everyone in the area was unable to move as well.

A small blue energy orb was floating in Grelin's lowered hand. "A spell I created. It slows time, but leaves the mind free to experience everything. Of course it leaves the caster out of the effects."

Above Grelin what seemed like a vortex began forming as the surrounding ambient energy was sucked in.

Gamina felt her energy drain, and suddenly her paladin armor dispersed. The same happening to Tamiku, Sarice, Nashiko and Tabita.

A mass of energy began taking the place of the vortex, as energy was being weaved around itself, creating a self generating power source.

Grelin began laughing. Her eyes were glowing dark purple. The orb above her was a hundred times bigger then herself.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 am

"You two. Please move him above me so I don't destroy the planet." Grelin ordered to Yuki and Yukio.

The two seemed unaffected by Grelin's time spell. They moved to either side of Volso and encased a barrier around him. Manipulating the data, they began moving him upwards.

"Also, calculate the trajectory so I don't hit those spaceships that are in orbit." Grelin added to her command.

After a few seconds Yuki and Yukio took their leave of Volso and headed for safety.

"Any last words, Eater?" Grelin asked.

"Show me that your not all talk." Volso replied with a laugh.

"You're lucky. Today I'm willing to oblige you." Grelin aimed at Volso and closed her eyes. "Tear a hole, and destroy everything in your way. Galaxy Crusher."

Everyone's vision became gray and white as the massive orb exploded. Seemingly with no effect.

"Time drop." Grelin said as she canceled her Time Spell.

As time restarted a massive wave of energy hit Volso and passed through him, and ripped apart the clouds as it headed into space.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 8 Empty Volso's Death

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 am

Volso opened his eyes, he was floating in an altered space. As he looked around he saw nothing. "Finally. I get to die."

As he said that some other being phased out of him and stood with it's back to him. It turned and looked at him.

https://2img.net/h/i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/matsukojanaki/evil.jpg

"It's hard to believe your objectives. You so cute after all." Volso laughed to himself. "Now that I think about it. I feel regret. I'm sorry I couldn't be a suitable vessel for you. Carmine."

As the last syllable left Volso's mouth, his body faded into the white.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am

Ako's eyes were wide with surprise. "They actually killed Volso? How the hell?" She was deeply confused.

Vamp laughed. "That Witch is pretty tough. But killing Volso only unleashes the true threat."

"Carmine. One of three who crossed into positive." Ako responded. "Something that broke through the thirteenth wall. Truly a monster in every sense of the word."

"Well speaking from her perspective. Her nature is good in Negative. She's only evil because she's on the Positive side of things."

Ako examined the sky rip. "Time is up. I can no longer close it." The crystals floating around her dropped to the ground.

"Might as well release them. This fight is only getting worse."

Ako nodded. The crystals began glowing.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 8 Empty Tika's Theory of Life, the Universe and Everything. Part Two. Mirror.

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 am

Tika's Theory of Life, the Universe and Everything. Part Two. Mirror.

Twelve walls govern the entirety of existence.

The Twelfth wall being every possible outcome of every possible version of every possible wall. With one exception.

Once this wall is understood, then one realizes the existence of the Thirteenth Wall.

There exists two versions of the 12 walls.
A Positive side.
A Negative side.

The Thirteenth wall mirrors all, and thus the two are formed.

For a being on either side to cross this wall, their very existence will snuff out anything it comes in contact with on the other side, leading to their death as well from exposure to opposite charge.

Thus a crossed being is know as an Eater. Because it destroys everything and eventually ends itself as well.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Grelin watched as Volso was wiped out. Smiling the whole time. Her smile lessened as she saw a new figure in the place where he was.

https://2img.net/h/i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/matsukojanaki/evil.jpg

Carmine had white hair and white skin. Her red eyes seemed sad.

"Ugh. What now?" Gamina asked as she examined the person.

Carmin remained motionless. But merely looked from person to person, then to the world around her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Requiem slapped Ako as he was released. "You worthless Moderator."

Ako glared at the man. "I don't want to here that from someone who got caught off guard by a Vessel." She slapped him back.

Requiem smiled. "Fair enough." He examined the rip in the sky. "Mind if I close that?"

"Go ahead. It doesn't matter now. Carmine can't be imprisoned as easily as Volso." Ako replied.

Requiem held out his arms, and gold chains surged out and flew towards the sky. As if it were a rip in cloth Requiem sewed the rip together with his chains. He pulled the chains tight as he closed it up.

With that the rip was gone, and the sky returned to it's normal state. "See how easy it is?" Requiem said to Ako.

"Frankly I don't care anymore." Ako examined Carmine. "What's are you gonna do about her?"

"Her? Nothing. She's the offworlders' problem." Requiem replied. "Not a threat to me."

Ako could see his logic. After all, he was a creator, he could just send Carmine into a creation void until the charge exposure killed her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Liah slowly approached Mjrn. "Mjrn. Are you okay?"

"Just dandy." Mjrn replied, while breathing heavily. She was on all fours and had a closer appearance to a tiger then anything. Her flaming hair hanging over her shoulders.

Liah took another step towards her.

"Stop. I don't know if I can control my body right now. My mind is fuzzy." Mjrn warned.

"What's happened to you?" Liah asked

"Reality manipulation." Kara responded landing beside Liah. "Her instincts have gained control of her, and are trying to convert her body to match their needs."

"Tika?" Mjrn asked.

"Sorry, my real name is Kara." The esper replied.

"I see." Mjrn said in a low voice.

"How do we stop it?" Liah asked Kara.

Kara pointed to her head, "It's all in the mind. If Mjrn can retake control of it, the transformation process will be averted." Kara moved towards Liah to whisper to her. "Mjrn needs outside support, preferably from someone she has deep feelings for."

Liah laughed bitterly to herself. "Times like this remind me of Tika." Her thoughts flashed back to Tika. Then she shook her head. "None of us can rely on her anymore." Liah moved towards Mjrn.

Kara took a last look at the two before heading off.

Mjrn sensed Liah get closer to her, and her body began reacting. "Don't come. I can feel it. It's telling me to kill you."

Liah didn't reply as her neared Mjrn.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

"Want some more?!" Grelin yelled at Carmine as she prepared another spell.

Suddenly a hand moved in front of her face. "Stop."

Grelin looked at the person who dared stop her. "Who are you?"

"I'm Tika. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile. "By the way. The ground your on is about to vanish."

As Tika said that, the rip in the sky closed, and the rocks began vanishing. Everyone made their way to the ground safely.

Tika remained floating in the air, and turned to Carmine. "Hello Sister."

A few tears began falling from Carmine's face, and she flew towards and hugged Tika.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Liah put her arms around Mjrn's neck and hugged her. "Its okay. You are okay."

Mjrn body squirmed around, as it resisted.

Energy exploded outwards as Mjrn's body returned to normal. Half naked, Mjrn hugged Liah as she calmed down.

Liah patting her head.

----------------------

Vamp laughed as he watched Carmine hugged Tika. "Did you know this all along Ako?"

"I did."

"The three sisters. It all makes sense now." Vamp said as if he understood.

"What are you blabbing about?" Requiem asked the shura.

"Events happened, and a war started between negative and positive. It was started by a positive being going to negative and tearing on of their realities asunder. It started as a misunderstanding. During this time, there were three sisters of the fourteenth wall. Tika, Presea, and Carmine. A positive, neutral, and negative. Respectively. They prevented a full scale war tat risked the destruction of the lower 13 walls. In return, the three of them were sacrificed."

"Carmine was sentenced to death by exposure. Sent to positive to die. Somewhere along the line she became a thought in Volso's mind, and saved herself. In the process Volso became insane and began eating realities. Which in itself is a different matter."

"Presea was sentenced to lose her mind, and become a Soul. But eventually, Presea overcame her fate. Which happened when she died a year and a half ago on my world."

"Tika was sentenced to death by exposure as well. Sent to negative to die. I don't know the specifics, but Tika returned to positive, and became a soul for awhile. Until her death on my world a year ago."

"So they averted this war, then why were they punished?" Requiem asked him.

"According the 14th wall laws. Interference in the lower 13, is prohibited. Even if the destruction of all 13 is possible. The three broke that law, and were punished. But seeing what they had done for every being's sake, the 14th beings, did not give them inescapable fates. They merely ordered near inescapable ones."

"Die if you want to. Survive if you can. If you survive you will be forgiven." Requiem wrapped their words up briefly.

"Exactly." Vamp replied. "But all this is starting to give me a headache."

"Your not the only one." Ako replied to the man.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Vamp scratched his head as he was scolded.

"Really. What the hell is wrong with you?" Mjrn yelled.

It had been a few days since the end of the fight, and the tournament had been canceled. Preparations were being made to return the offworlders to their homes.

It was now the day of return.

"Simply, I needed to test something, but I'm not gonna tell you what that was." Vamp replied.

Mjrn smacked the shura.

"I do deserve that though."

-------------------------

"Are you okay?" Sarice asked Kahiko.

"I should be fine once we get back to Erinn." The giant replied.

Gamina glanced back at Tamiku who stood talking with Requiem. She turned her back on her rival. "Let's go."

Gamina walked forward and through the portal.

Sarice, Kahiko, and Nashiko followed her.

Tabita didn't move, but instead waited for Tamiku.

----------------------

Everyone had said their farewells during the few days, and most had already left back to their worlds. The only groups remaining were Mjrn's group, Tamiku and Tabita, Requiem, and the three sisters.

----------------------

"You got three years." Tamiku told Requiem. "Don't find me by then, and I'll move on."

"Oh, I'll find you. And you'll be mine." Requiem replied with a smile.

"We'll see." Tamiku said back as she turned. She walked up to Tabita. "Let's go home."

Tabita nodded.

Walking passed the young elf, Tamiku entered the portal, the elf behind her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Requiem waited for the portal to be adjusted, then promptly went back to where he had come from.

--------------------

"You are a troublesome one." Eric said to the pirate.

Tikal smiled. "It's what I do."

"Causing this event. Are you serious?" Eric asked.

"I had to do it. Shel is my most important person. And I would open another rip if it would save her."

"I'm going to have to put better tabs on your group from now on." Eric explained with a sigh.

"As if you can track a Pirate Lord." Tikal laughed as she turned his back on him, and walked away.

--------------

Shel was sitting quietly. In her hands was the picture of her and Tikal as kids. Turning it over, she read the words on it.

To My Sister. Happy Birthday. I'll always be there to protect you. - Tikal

Underneath it was another writing:

Mother, Father. Please let the feelings of my sister and I protect you. I give you my most precious item, so you can come back to us. - Shel

Shel wiped away her tears and she smiled. "I had forgotten this." She said to herself.

Suddenly Tikal turned the corner. "Shel. We're heading out."

Quickly standing up and saluting, Shel agreed to the orders.

Tikal spotted the picture out of the corner of her eye, and smiled. "Alright then. Let's go raid some trade vessel."

"Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Shel asked, following after Tikal.

"I'm a Pirate Lord, with such a competent bodyguard. We're the ones to be feared." Tikal said entertainingly.

Shel laughed as they left.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Mjrn was quiet. As were the rest of the guildies.

On one side was the group, and on the other was Tika, Presea, Carmine, and Ako.

Presea walked forward and held out a Spear and Axe. "Please return these to where they belong."

Celica took them from the pink haired girl, and nodded.

"It was nice seeing you two again." Kooh said happily.

"It was nice seeing you all as well." Tika responded.

With that, Celica, Kooh, Xiaoming, and Liah went through the portal.

Vamp was waiting for Mjrn.

"I'm....sorry I was strong enough." Mjrn said to Tika.

"Strength? Is that what you have been worried about this passed year?" Tika asked as she touched Mjrn's shoulder. "You're one of the strongest people I know. I'm much weaker then you. After all, I took the coward's way out, and died. I'm not someone you should compare yourself to Mjrn."

Mjrn didn't know what to say to her former friend.

"Go out there and live, Mjrn. Don't look back at people like me. I'm not worthy of praise." Tika said letting go of Mjrn. "Vamp."

Vamp stepped forward and firmly gripped Mjrn's shoulder. "Time to go."

Mjrn nodded. Without looking back, the two entered the portal.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 pm

"Hey, you're finally awake." Zion's face greeting Mjrn as she woke up.

Mjrn sat up fast, nearly smacking Zion in the head.

"Whoa. Calm down." Zion said barely dodging.

"How long were we gone?" Mjrn asked him.

"Gone? You haven't gone anywhere. You fell asleep during the meeting, while Vamp was blabbering on and on about Bad Snake. He really..." Zion continued on.

Mjrn reviewed her thoughts as she ignored Zion's words about nothing important. She could swear it was all real. Looking up she saw the other guildies talking with themselves. The guild table showed no signs of being broken, and the entrance was unharmed as well. She sighed as she got up and went outside.

----------------

Letting the cold wind blow across her face, Mjrn calmed herself down. "Was any of that real?"

"That's really your choice." Said Vamp as he stood beside her.

Mjrn glanced at him. "What do you mean?"

"If a dream seems so real, and you believe the events actually happened. Then it is possible they did. But when it's over, it is you who decides whether it actually happened or not." Vamp took a few steps onto the street. "I don't know what kind of dream you had. But if you believe it happened, there is a good chance it did. The multiverse is mysterious that way."

Mjrn was caught by the word multiverse. she had only heard it from Vamp during the time before the tournament, and it made her more confused.

Vamp laughed. "Mjrn. Keep your sights on the future. For only your wings can lead you there." With that Vamp turned and walked off to do things in Eversun.

Mjrn smiled to herself as she considered his words. Leaving herself to chose to believe the inconsistent events of her dreams were real or not.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 pm

The End.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8