Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 am

"This makes two hundred." Tikal said putting one last crystal onto the chain.

The cloaked figures nodded and vanished.

Tikal looked to the sky. "So many preparations." She looked at the chain. "200 beings from realities that differ from this one. Enough power to rip a hole in the fourth and fifth wall." Tikal was recalling everything that had happened to bring her to this point. She turned and entered the hospital.

"Let's see if it will finally bear fruit." She said as she opened the hospital room door.

Tikal slid the chair next to the bed, and put her head down on the side of the bed, and looked at the patient's face. "Your pretty young, you know." Tikal spoke.

Ako didn't respond, as she remained unconscious.

Tikal reached out and twirled Ako's hair around her finger. "It's a good thing Grelin didn't kill you. Though I doubt she could even if she tried."

Ako slowly opened her eyes.

"I see your awake." Tikal said sitting up. "Time to get up sleepyhead." She outstretched her hand to the girl.

Ako sat up, and took hold of Tikal's hand.

Tikal helped Ako to her feet. "Let's get you some more suitable clothes. Hospital garb is so drafty."

Ako nodded.

Tikal smiled, as she led Ako away. Leaving the room empty and silent.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 am

Liah's feet touched the ground, she opened her eyes. "It all comes back to her." She said to herself, as she reviewed Requiem's words.

She began walking. "As long as Mjrn succeeds with Eric, the cloaked figures can be dealt with, but that won't solve the core problem." Liah sighed. "But where do I start?"

She reviewed the list of those that haven't been converted. Liah referenced her position with the map and position of the others. "The information he implanted into my head is handy, but rewiring my brain is uncomfortable."

Liah headed out to meet the first person.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 am

The three of them ran through the corridor, heading for the control room. The corridor opened up to a large room. It was huge and circular, with moving machinery filling many places.

Eric ran over to a control panel and began inputting orders.

"Hmm?" A voice came from the door. "So we didn't cover all bases." Shel stood there looking at them. The girl twisted her scythe around.

"Shel." Eric said to himself, looking back at her briefly. "Mjrn, can you keep her busy?"

"Yeah." Mjrn said stepping forward.

Shel examined the shura. "Why do you help him offworlder?"

Mjrn readied her Nine Rings. "I don't like seeing my friends get harmed. Why do you support such vile actions?"

Shel didn't reply.

"Tabita. please help me." Eric asked.

Tabita nodded and came up beside him.

Shel's blade flashed as she rushed Mjrn.

Sparks flew, as scythe met sword.

Shel came with a downward slice.

Mjrn deflected it off her Nine Rings. She twisted her wrist and spun in a full circle, attacking with a horizontal slash.

Shel ducked her the attack, then jumped back.

Eric typed away at the control panel, while giving various instructions to Tabita. Which in turn did the small tasks he asked.

Mjrn rushed Shel.

Shel jumped back and off a ledge. She landed on on of the moving machine parts, and motioned for Mjrn to come at her.

Mjrn smirked and jumped down.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 am

Dante breathed out in relief. He set the bottle down.

The two had stopped fighting. Since the battle had been clearly going nowhere.

"It's been awhile since I've drunk alcohol." Vamp said taking another swig.

"Why are you doing all this old man?" Dante asked, taking a drink.

He laughed. "Guess I am pretty old." He said thinking. "I want to make sure the people I know can handle tough situations. I won't always be around to protect them."

"Selfish old man, pushing responsibilities onto younger people." Dante said with a hint.

"True, very true." Vamp looked at his watch. "We got about an hour."

"Till what?" Dante asked.

"When the real battle begins. The Finale." Vamp said while emphasizing an accent. "Let me explain if you will."

"Go ahead." Dante replied.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 am

Mjrn stepped back, as a part flew by her face.

Shel was using the moving parts to her advantage.

Mjrn jumped from one piece to another as she chased her. "Why are you doing this?"

"I have my reasons." Shel replied, sending a energy attack at Mjrn.

Mjrn swept it away with a flick of her blade. "You don't seem the type to follow orders."

Shel attacked from behind.

Mjrn parried her blow, and dead locked her scythe into place. She examined the girl's face.

Shel released her weapon from the dead lock, and put some distance between each other again. "What would you know? This is our reality, your reasoning doesn't mean anything here. How can you possibly understand?"

Mjrn felt a stab of nostalgia as she recalled her brief fight with Ako. "That's right. I don't know anything. But I try to understand, I make an effort to try and understand others." Mjrn took stance. "Even if I can't understand, I know forcing other people into your plans is just plain idiotic." Mjrn's hair began burning, unlike last time though, her eyes and skin didn't change.

Energy exploded out of Shel as she took stance. "I won't let anyone get in my sister's way. Never again!" She yelled at Mjrn. Appearing in front of Mjrn she attacked with all her might.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 am

Shel fell to her knees, as her scythe flew passed machine parts and out of sight.

Mjrn stood before the girl and pointed her Nine Rings at her.

There was a shift in the air, and suddenly Mjrn's Nine Rings flew out of her hand.

"You." Mjrn said narrowing her eyes.

Shel's hand was outstretched and pointing at Mjrn. "I won't lose to you." She said with fragile determination.

"Shel." A voice spoke to Shel. "Retreat. The fleet is inconsequential now. Get to the Gallery. I'll meet you there."

Mjrn watched Shel, with a steel gaze.

Shel looked back at Mjrn. "Don't ever get in her way again." She yelled, as she suddenly vanished.

The generator began starting up as the roar of power filled the air.

Mjrn retrieved her sword and went back to where Eric and Tabita was. "What happened?"

"The fleet has arrived." Eric explained. "Once the generator was restored, the cloaked figures vanished."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Mjrn asked.

"Celtina Effect, is a group of spacial pirates. They take what they want. I find it hard to believe they would give up so easily." Eric shook his head. "I can't even imagine what purpose they would have here."

Mjrn considered thinking about it, but then commanded herself not to. She didn't want to strain her head with the thoughts of this world. "Let's just get to the surface. We can figure things out later."

Tabita nodded.

Eric reluctantly agreed.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 am

Tikal handed the chain of crystals to Ako. "I have completed my part of the bargain. Now uphold yours."

Ako took the chain and examined it. "You have indeed done what we agreed upon."

The two were standing on the roof of a building. The wind blowing strongly.

Ako examined Tikal. "Are you prepared for what will happen if I do this?"

"As long as Shel is safe, I will not fail." Tikal said with great determination.

"Then I will rip a hole into the sixth dimension." Ako said as she walked to the edge of the roof. She held the chain out.

It began floating, and the chain broke apart and the 200 crystals began swirling around in the air.

"This will take some time. Please protect me until I finish." Ako suggested to Tikal.

Tikal nodded, and kept her katana ready at her side.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:13 am

Mjrn looked to the sky as the three arrived outside. She closed her eyes and smelled the air. It smelt sweet to her.

Eric kept walking.

Mjrn and Tabita watched his back.

He stopped a few dozen steps before them. "You know. This is probably my fault." Eric suddenly said. He seemed to have finally realized something. He glanced back at the two. "Offworlders, such as you two possess different abilities in this reality. Such as when you foguht, the shockwave that emits from two powers converging. Do you recall when you fought someone from the same reality as you. How there was no shockwave?"

Mjrn nodded, remembering her half battle with Liah.

"When a being from a different reality, to a new one, they possess the ability to manipulate and change the new reality. They basically become godlike in power." Eric laughed bitterly. "The shockwave is because of conflicting realities are competing for which has the right to exist. Should any of your kind, figure this ability out, you could destroy a world with a thought."

"What? Why the hell would your people even try something that dangerous?" Mjrn yelled at him.

"Entertainment. Call it evil if you will. It's what the planet decided upon." Eric replied. "Should one person acquire the power of numerous offworlders. What do you think would happen?"

Tabita spoke. "Consider on a scale of one offworlder being able to affect one world as a whole, more then 100 could very well rip a hole into the walls."

"Walls?" Mjrn asked confused.

"The first wall is physical matter. The second wall is life. The third wall is light. These three represent the stability of any existence. To control this existence, a fourth wall exists. That is time. The fifth wall is a reality. The sixth wall would be all the possible outcomes of the first five. And so on, to the twelfth wall." Eric explained.

Tabita turned to Mjrn. "Basically, if one controls the sixth wall, they could do anything. There would not be a single limit to what they could do. If one could control the twelfth wall, something beyond our understanding could happen."

"I was such a fool." Eric yelled at himself.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 am

The sky turned blood red, and the ground began shaking.

Suddenly the sky tore in two as a rip in quantum, space, time, and reality formed. It's appearance was incomprehensible to explain. it both existed and didn't, while possessing every colour in existence and colours that didn't.

Anything that wasn't directly attached to the ground began floating upwards into the air. Trash, cars, rubble. Though living beings seemed to not be affected the same way.

An air current formed, as a whirlwind formed and seemed to be sucking lighter objects into the rip.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 am

Everyone could feel the disturbance, causing everyone to stare at the sky in disbelief.

---------------------

Tika clenched her fist as she watched the rip form. "Something big is happening." She said to herself.

---------------------

Dante watched the rip, and took another drink. "You know. This still isn't the weirdest thing that I've seen."

Vamp laughed. "You're one of a kind." Vamp said standing up. "But now it has appeared, everyone is on the same side."

Dante nodded standing beside him. "I'm always up for a good fight."

Vamp grinned. "This will be something greater then anything you've ever imagined."

--------------------

"The hell?" Kyon said staring at the sky.

"Unable to analyze data. Object is beyond comprehension." Yuki noted in a robotic manner.

"Dual processing is ineffective. Disturbance is impossible."

Kyonko stared at the rip. "Itsuko better be okay."

-------------------

Mjrn was speechlessly as she watched.

"I calculate, 200 offworlders would need to work together to form this." Tabita announced.

Eric sighed deeply. "A hole into the sixth wall. Correct?"

"That is the best guess." Tabita replied.

"Tabita!" A voice yelled.

Two people approached them. Gamina and Sarice.

"Where is Tamiku?" The elf asked.

"We couldn't find her." Sarice said to the girl.

Gamina eyed Eric and Mjrn. "Who are they?"

"People we can trust." Tabita reassured her.

Mjrn was still in shock.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:41 am

Tikal turned as she sensed a person approach.

"Give him back." The person commanded.

Tikal examined the girl. "Your in no position to order me around."

Tamiku clenched her teeth. "Who the hell do you think you are? Ripping a hole into the sixth wall?!"

Ako lowered her hands. "It's self stabilizing now. I am no longer required to control it." She turned to Tamiku.

"Seems you've experienced this before." Tikal noted.

"I died from one once upon a time. It ripped the planet in half, then swallowed a whole star system. It's not something that should exist."

"This one is stable. From your words, it wounds like the person who made that one, wasn't able to stabilize it. But I can assure you this one is safe. Well, on the larger scale it is. I can't really say if it is for regular people."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ako. I've had many last names. Most recent being Keiga. Gods rules over a given territory, be it land, space, time frame, or a feeling. Creators are beings who created themselves, and can affect anything with a thought. Requiem is one such being. I am a Moderator. We have always existed, before anything else was thought about existing. We observe and change anything at our will. Out only law, is to not interfere with each other." Ako eyed Tamiku. "Your body is a vessel. The lowest sentient life."

Tamiku kept her determination on her face.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 6 Empty Bonus

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 am

Tika's Theory of Life, the Universe and Everything. Part One. Life.

Life has an unimaginable number of forms. Reach to positive and negative infinity. basically, the result of dividing by zero. In the world of my writings, the following exist. Whether I have written about them or not, here are just a few.

Vessel
A being with life, that lives to survive in the environment they are born in.
Closest Wall: Third Wall

Soul
A formless being of life, that attaches to physical forms. Creating bodies subconsciously at will. When in a form, their memories are reset with each new form. Upon death, they travel through existence until they form another body.
Closest Wall: Fourth Wall

God
A formless being of life, which can affect anything in a territory, as long as the very nature of the things inside the territory remains untouched.
Closest Wall: Fifth Wall

Creator
A being who simply came into existence of it's own will. By thinking, it can affect anything in any way it wants. Unlike gods, they have one body, that is immortal, unchanging, and self repairing. Their body is the only thing the cannot change at will. The only way for a Creator to die, is for it to believe that itself doesn't exist, and then it will no longer exist.
Closest Wall: Sixth Wall

A multiform being, that can shift through anything. They have always existed. They take it upon themselves to keep a record of everything. Forming the infinite library. The only 2 laws moderators follow, is 1: do not interfere with each other. and 2: remember everything and add to library.
Closest Wall: Seventh Wall

???
A being so incomprehensible, nothing can be said.
Closest Wall: Higher then Ninth Wall
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 am

A loud screech ripped across the air, as what sounded like a demon bat roared.

Ako looked towards the rip. "Tikal. I have opened the gate. But I will have to close it within the hour, to prevent an event that would permanently damage this reality. You told me you were ready to destroy anything in your way. Go now."

Tikal nodded, she turned towards the rip and began running, and jumped off the roof, and jumped from roof to roof, as she headed to the area under the rip.

Tamiku took a step towards Ako. Her eyes fierce. "Just what is all this really about? Why open this? You seem to understand it better then me, yet you opened it."

Ako looked at Tamiku. "Your an interesting subject. A soul who retains her memories. That's very rare." Ako took a breath. "Tell me. Why do people do things? Why do some people go to war, while others fight to protect others. Within your experiences, you should know most of these answers. You bonded yourself to demonic armor, and gave your will to a dark god. But why?"

"Because it's what I had to do." Tamiku replied.

"Then this to, in simple terms, is what I had to do." Ako replied. "I doubt I could explain it to you." She turned back to the floating crystals. "But you should go help that woman. Or all these offworlders will die. Including Requiem and Kahiko."

Tamiku clenched her fist. "When I get back, I'm going to smack you." She warned as she went after Tikal.

Ako smiled. Then turned away from the rip to face a new figure. "I was told you died."

"I want to talk to Ako Keiga. One of your alter egos." The person demanded.

"Do you think she would be happy to see you?" Ako asked.

"I have business to take care of, ______, so get out of my way." The person said once.

"I see you remember my true name." Ako bowed to the figure. "Very well. But keep it under seven minutes, Ako can't keep the rip stable."

The figure nodded.

Ako closed her eyes, and suddenly fell to the ground.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 am

Eric began walking towards the area under the rip.

"Where are you going?" Mjrn asked, trying to calm herself.

Eric glanced back at them. "I have to try my best to destroy whatever comes out of that rip. Or this whole reality could fall." He was serious. "If that happens, the friends your missing, will die when that thing goes out of control."

Mjrn clenched her fist at the comment.

Tabita looked at Sarice and Gamina. "Kahiko is among the missing as well."

"What?" Sarice she suddenly. She turned and walked passed Eric.

Gamina took a breath. "Let's do our best too." She said with a smile to Tabita.

The two walked passed Eric.

Eric turned his back on Mjrn and walked.

Mjrn stood there for a few minutes. As the others left her range of sight, she talked to herself. "I told myself I wouldn't hesitate, yet why do shake so?" As she unclenched her fist, they were shaking. "My friends are in danger, yet I stand here, unmoving."

"Then move. Stop thinking, and just move." A voice called to her.

Mjrn turned to the voice. Her eyes went wide. "You?" She said in disbelief.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 am

The person smiled. "It's been what a year and a half mirror world time?" The person asked.

Mjrn stared at the girl. "Presea..."

Presea smiled and walked up to Mjrn and began petting Mjrn's head. "There there, Mjrn. More important events are happening. This is not the time for hesitating."

Mjrn took a step back, and looked away.

Presea stepped towards her, and forced Mjrn to look at her. With kind and serious eyes, she locked eyes with Mjrn. "You have business to take care of. Stand up Mjrn. Fight like I know you can."

It took a few dozen seconds, but Mjrn finally seemed to settle down.

"That's a good girl. Now then. I have something else to take care of. Go and fight, do something only you can." Presea said turning her back.

Mjrn nodded.

Presea smirked and vanished.

Mjrn took a deep breath, and began running to where the others had gone before her.

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 am

Tika patted Ako's head. "There there."

Ako was crying and hugging her tightly. "They told me you were dead."

"The truth is. I did die, Ako." Tika said to her. "When I was alive, I had no memories of you. Even if you had found me on that world while I was still alive, I wouldn't have recognized you. I believe you would have been more hurt by that."

Ako couldn't say anything, and she cried in Tika's arms.

It had been five minutes since the conversation had started.

"Listen Ako. There are things that need to be done right now. Please do me one request."

Ako looked up at Tika.

"I need you to support your master. So please help her in anyway you can. I have to go fight." Tika said pointing at the rip.

Ako nodded. "I understand. But." She squeezed tighter on her. "If you don't come back, I will never forgive you."

Tika laughed. "I understand."

Reluctant, Ako released Tika.

Tika saluted to Ako. "Be a tough girl." She said before vanishing.

Ako wiped away her tears.

'You done?' A voice from inside her asked.

"Yes."

Ako's expression shifted as the master consciousness retook control of the body. She held out her hands at the crystals. "Everyone. We need to work together, since it's been such a long time since we had to do it together. I hope you understand whats at risk here."

A thousand voices inside her head, voiced their agreement.

Ako smiled. "Then let's do it."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 am

Tikal arrived directly below the epicenter of the rip, and looked up at it. She raised her hand and pointed it at the rip.

As if responding to her motion, a wave of energy surrounded her. She slowly began to lift off the ground.

"I am Tikal. Pirate Lord of Celtina Effect. I request passage, to retrieve what's important." She yelled at the sky.

At the same moment in time, three others arrived in the area. Each from a different direction.

Mjrn stood to the north. Tamiku stood to the south west. Tika the Fire Esper stood to the south east.

The entire area suddenly filled with the same energy as that was around Tikal.

Mjrn felt herself lift off the ground. She was uncertain what was happening, but stayed vigilant.

Tamiku remained calm as her body began floating.

Tika closed her eyes. Accepting anything that would happen.

As they ascended, they began moving faster. With Tikal in the lead. Energy exploded out of Tikal as she rose faster as if propelling herself towards the rip. She readied her blade, and it began glowing. She began whispering a few words. "Thousands of cherry blossoms on the eve of aurora rain. A sun which won't rise, while the earth awaits the dawn. As if an unmovable object is hit by an unstoppable force. Let my blade cut through the boundaries of space, time and reality. Blade of a Billion Lotuses!"

As the four neared the rip, Tikal swung her blade and attacked the rip.

A massive explosion of energy ripped across the sky, from Tikal's attack.

"What's she doing?" Tika asked.

"She's drilling a path for herself into the sixth wall. Ordinarily a being would be instantly destroyed upon contacting this kind of rip. She has already known of the danger, and prepared something to make a path that would be safe to enter." Tamiku explained.

Mjrn considered the girl's words. "Sixth wall?"

"A path to all possibility. To infinity and beyond. In short. The power to change a reality in any way you wish. Even to bring back the dead."

"Teacher..." Tika whispered to herself.

Mjrn watched Tikal's back, as the two forces clashed.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 am

Tikal smiled greatly as the energy from her attack settled down. What looked like balls of light, rained upon the city below.

Before the four of them was a tunnel into the infinite colours of the rip.

Without hesitating, Tikal flew into the tunnel.

Tamiku followed after her. Intent on witnessing what would happen.

Tika seemed to have her own objective, and rushed in as well.

Mjrn took a deep breath, and dived in.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 pm

As the tunnel closed, various people stood watching the sky.

Suddenly another loud sound roared from the rip, as if something approached.

"Time left until closing. 42 minutes." Ako noted, as the crystals twirled before her. "Let's hope they can fight long enough until then."

Vamp called for everyone's attention. "Become offworlders. Due to certain events, the tournament is either on hold or canceled. I know how you all wish to return to your homes as well. But that currently is not possible."

The people began murmuring.

"Listen." Vamp pointed to the rip in the sky. "In order to secure a path back home, we must prevent this world from being overrun. From the rip in the sky, a limitless army is coming forth. Beings who will literally eat anything that exists. So stand and fight, so we can all return home."

Tabita looked at the sky. She was worried about Tamiku.

"Don't hold back, if you want to live." Vamp said as he ended his speech.

While they were uneasy, everyone was preparing for a fight.

Kyon looked at Yuki. "Do me a favour. When we get back to our world, erase me memories of this place."

Yuki nodded.

"Do you wish the same?" Yukio asked Kyonko.

"It'll be better that way." She said in confirmation.

"You better be okay Mjrn." Liah said looking at the sky.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 pm

What Requiem had Said...

An hour ago...

"When the rip in the sky forms, for 20 minutes it will seem as nothing will happen. But before then various loud sounds will he heard. Gather up anyone who can fight. Once the 20 minute mark is reached, an army of darkness will descend from the rip."

"Army?"

"There are beings on different walls that wish for nothing but destruction. An army that feeds by literally eating the existence of other beings." Requiem explained. "Even for a creator such as myself, I cannot fight an army. Besides that, right now my power of existence is being controlled by a being higher then me. The same goes for everyone who was turned into a crystal."

Liah didn't know what to think. "Who is responsible for putting this plan in motion?"

"Tikal. The pirate lord. I cannot say why she needs to go to such lengths, but it's obvious she's trying to retrieve something that was lost. You see, if a person goes to the sixth wall, they can do anything, retrieve anything, live anywhere just by thinking. It's basically a paradise, where anything you want will come true. It's not an illusion either. Tikal doesn't seem the type to want that type of existence, so the only reason I can calculate is that she wants to retrieve something that is impossible for her to obtain in this reality."

"So she an ordinary human. Then who is doing this for her?"

"I don't know her name, but the person you know as Ako Keiga. I don't have time to explain to you what she is, but she will open the gate for Tikal. She's not evil, she just does whatever she wants to. She does respect lower beings' lives, so you can't really blame her."

Liah consider what he had said.

"Anyway. The only real offense that is capable of fighting off the incoming invasion, is the powers of the offworlders. Beings who are out of their natural reality, thus can affect the new reality in various ways. Now go Liah. Round up the offworlders. It has to be done to save your friends."

"Wait.." Liah tried to say, but she was forced back into where Requiem had retrieved her from.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 pm

At the 19 minute mark, what looked like rocks phased into reality in the air around the city. It could only be explained as a miniature asteroid field. Gravity seemed to have no affect on the rocks.

As if the rip itself was setting up a battlefield.

Suddenly thousands of paths began connecting the rocks. The ones closest to the rip had paths connecting with it. While the ones closest the the ground formed paths as well. If on wanted to, they could walk up a path and sky the rip.

Vamp began walking up the closest path. Taking position on a rock halfway the distance from the ground to the rip. Suddenly out of nowhere, twelve swords landed in the rock around him. He grabbed two, one in each hand. He was grinning, ready for a fight.

Seeing Vamp prepare, the other offworlders began doing the same, positioning themselves on various rocks.

"This has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen." Gamina stated.

Sarice smiled to her friend. "Well, at least everyone is working together." She said while checking her arrow count.

Gamina looked at Tabita's back, then back at the sky. "Something tells me this isn't going to be easy."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 am

At the 20 minute mark, another roar screamed from the rip. From the infinite colours, creatures of what could only be described as blood red demons with glowing yellow eyes began falling from the rip. Half had wings, and circled down, with the others landed on rocks and began using the paths to descend.

Vamp threw one sword, then threw his second sword. He then proceeded to throw his other ten.

The swords flew and impaled a few of the demons. The demons exploded in a flash of bright light

Another sword formed in Vamp's hand, and as it did, the first sword he threw vanished.

Liah ran up the path, locking onto a target, that resembled a heavily armored warrior. Clenching her fist, her punched it.

As it exploded, Liah kept running, and went for the nearest next target.

A few of the demons began sending energy attacks at the offworlders.

Yuki muttered something, and the attacks hit some sort of barrier.

Yukio appeared beside the demons way above, and he kicked them, making them explode. He landed on a nearby rock, and fixed his glasses. Pushing off he headed to another target.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 am

Two people stood back to back on the ground still. One wielding a spear, while the other wielded an axe.

"It's been awhile since we've held these weapons." One said.

"I'm sure this is the last chance as well. Since we can't return to that world." The second replied.

Tika turned and messed of Presea's hair. "Also my last chance to be a shura." As she said that, her ears and tail suddenly appeared.

Presea suddenly got a foot shorter. "And I became a sprite again." She fumed for a second.

Tika laughed. "Let's go." She said suddenly, flying into the air.

"That girl has too much energy." Presea said to herself as she made her way to the closest path.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 am

Sahara swung the pole and hit a few dozen demons that had gathered around her rock. Her spin slowly came to a halt, she used excess momentum to send herself higher and attacked more demons.

Energy exploded out of Grelin as all demons within a 100 meter radius instantly exploded. She fell to a knee for a moment, and gripped her forehead. "Guess I can't use that technique too often." She pointed her hands hundreds of smaller energy balls shot out and homed in on different demons. Each exploded on contact.

Despite the demons heavily outnumbering the offworlders, for now the offworlders were stronger and successfully preventing them from getting passed the halfway mark.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 am

Mjrn opened her eyes. A bright white filled her vision. Slowly her vision adjusted.

She was in the guild hall, and around the meeting table was all the guildies. Everyone she had ever seen in the guild. Including the long lost Slog and his wife.

"Happy Birthday Mjrn!" They all yelled.

A hand touched her shoulder. "Congratulations Mjrn."

Mjrn looked to the person, and saw Tika.

"I'm gonna drink my ass off." Zion yelled reaching for a drink.

Everyone started talking and the hall was very lively.

"This can't be real." Mjrn said looking at Jarod, Liah, and those she knew. She could even see Presea and Xecos. She looked down.

"It's real Mjrn." Tika said to her.

Mjrn glanced at what she thought was a fake Tika. "How can you be so certain?"

Tika sat backwards on a chair and leaned on the backing. "You have entered the territory of the sixth wall. Here all possibilities converge. No matter what happened in your real world, all possible different versions of that world exist here."

"How do you know all this?" Mjrn asked.

"The truth is more difficult then what Vamp had explained to you. While I was a shura here in this world, what you call a spirit is my true form. It is different from a soul in various ways. While in this world, that is all I knew. When I gave my life to give you a second chance, I was returned to my true self." Tika looked at Mjrn. "Let me ask you. Why are you here?"

"I don't know. But I want to save the missing guildies. I followed Tikal because she seemed to be the source of the problem."

Tika waved her hand, and suddenly the two of the were standing at the edge of a cliff. The wind blowing strongly. "As you can see, with a thought you can move through all possibilities. Mjrn, if you have anything you regret, you can change it here. Prevent events from happening, prevent the death of friends. To change the very nature of the world you came from. Now that you now this, what will you do?"
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next